Mason Mount #102 the return of sock, though we still in shock but please don't stop giving us more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me giggle

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ETH face πŸ˜‚ is he thinking why is he touching his hair so much??
Reminds me of the time that he was called out by fans for spending more time touching his hair in the game than the ball and next game he got the buzzcut πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Reminds me of the time that he was called out by fans for spending more time touching his hair in the game than the ball and next game he got the buzzcut πŸ˜‚
Yeah I remember he touched it loads before taking corners & didn’t have a good game. Might see a new haircut ready for Sunday if playing 😬

Yeah I remember he touched it loads before taking corners & didn’t have a good game. Might see a new haircut ready for Sunday if playing 😬
I swear if he turns up to the Manchester Derby with a buzzcut I will riot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need him and hojlund playing up near each other. They seem to feed off each other well. Even if he's not scoring but assisting, it'll make him feel like he's put a good shift in

• Heart
I need him and hojlund playing up near each other. They seem to feed off each other well. Even if he's not scoring but assisting, it'll make him feel like he's put a good shift in
Can you tell ETH that 🀣 do you think he will start Sunday?

Reactions: 3
Can you tell ETH that 🀣 do you think he will start Sunday?
I don't even know who they play! πŸ˜‚ Is it city?

I should think so if he's not injured. I'm intrigued to see what team is put out because don't want another drumming like last year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.