Mason Mount #102 the return of sock, though we still in shock but please don't stop giving us more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 102 everyone. Let’s recap.

Mason got injured and nothing else happened.

Let’s end the recap with my new favourite Mason hair.😍

14DF6270-A10C-4120-BBC6-B5629A3358E7.jpeg
9BB683E8-5C03-4A99-8CB8-E1CF430AE827.jpeg
7FAACDD6-E3B4-497C-8BE2-CEAAAA423E14.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Welcome to thread 102 everyone. Let’s recap.

Mason got injured and nothing else happened.

Let’s end the recap with my new favourite Mason hair.😍

View attachment 2472905View attachment 2472906View attachment 2472918
Thanks for the new thread 🫶 you’re on fire today. 2 threads in one day!! Thanks to @MissDolly for the thread title 😘
also new favourite hair? Is your love affair with the prince hair finally over? Wow I never thought I’d see the day. Especially since it could be making a return 🤢 what if this is the start of his hoe era 😱 prince hair return, back on raya, a Miami 2.0 trip in January could be on the cards too. All we need now is for Jayden to reappear and the hoe is officially hoeing 🤣

Let’s start off the thread like the good old days with some sock. Maybe that’s what we’re missing to get back on track
IMG_5507.jpeg
IMG_5508.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread 🫶 you’re on fire today. 2 threads in one day!! Thanks to @MissDolly for the thread title 😘
also new favourite hair? Is your love affair with the prince hair finally over? Wow I never thought I’d see the day. Especially since it could be making a return 🤢 what if this is the start of his hoe era 😱 prince hair return, back on raya, a Miami 2.0 trip in January could be on the cards too. All we need now is for Jayden to reappear and the hoe is officially hoeing 🤣

Let’s start off the thread like the good old days with some sock. Maybe that’s what we’re missing to get back on track
View attachment 2472948View attachment 2472950
Well I didn’t have to make much effort with this thread. Not much to say 😂. The prince hair is amazing but i love blonde Mase😍

Reactions: 2
Well I didn’t have to make much effort with this thread. Not much to say 😂. The prince hair is amazing but i love blonde Mase😍
I can’t even remember what was happening at the beginning of the thread. Hopefully he gives us something to talk about for this thread so we can get back on track

Reactions: 2
He's starting today 😍😍

And the tag is back on...https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxqUDfPPY-k/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Me realising mason has more G/A this month than the whole of Chelsea team have had😭😭

I’m gonna hunt down that boehly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg mason got an assist. I heard he played well the first half. I’m assuming they’re just easing him back into it and that’s why he got subbed off. I’m actually so proud of him. Hopefully this gives him confidence to push on now and get back on track after the rollercoaster of a few months he’s had

He’s been really good in the first half, twitter are full of praise for a change. Honestly so happy for him, now let’s hope he can continue like this

Omg mason got an assist. I heard he played well the first half. I’m assuming they’re just easing him back into it and that’s why he got subbed off. I’m actually so proud of him. Hopefully this gives him confidence to push on now and get back on track after the rollercoaster of a few months he’s had
He played great. A lot further up field. Taken off later on but like you say probably easing him in, plus they were 2 goals up. Actually quite enjoyed that match. Different team when some selfish players aren't involved that's why I was hoping for him to get a goal

Reactions: 3
Not Jersey girl posting a mix of photos from Greece and recent ones after Mason is spotted on Raya 😂 oh my oh my

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not Jersey girl posting a mix of photos from Greece and recent ones after Mason is spotted on Raya 😂 oh my oh my
I was just about to come and post this!!! Just as she knows we stopped talking about her 🙄 #stayrelevant

Dropping crumps as per usual, towel is in there and I think last pic is the same spot as one of mase's pics

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.