Mary Kate Olsen & Olivier Sarkozy Relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivier is a creep and Mary Kate is odd. They were bound to find each other. Having said that. Marry? Well that was just dumb🙄

Reactions: 3
B32E34AD-4F99-4476-9D13-304D394224D5.jpeg

(lol my dad glanced to see this picture while i was uploading it and he said “look at her eyes!!!” and i was like yeah i bleeping know right)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 410592

(lol my dad glanced to see this picture while i was uploading it and he said “look at her eyes!!!” and i was like yeah i bleeping know right)
This picture makes me so sad and creeps me out but it’s mostly because Mary Kate could literally pass for a sixteen year old, but she is like 34 so I guess you can’t really think anything too bad about it

Reactions: 9
Is Elizabeth Olsen their full sibling or half? She looks so radiant in comparison to them. She has spoken well of her family in a few interviews and gave me the impression they are close.

Reactions: 5
You only have to look at them to be put off smoking. And I actually think they're harmless there's nothing I've heard about them to dislike them, I just think they haven't helped themselves health wise

Reactions: 6
Is Elizabeth Olsen their full sibling or half? She looks so radiant in comparison to them. She has spoken well of her family in a few interviews and gave me the impression they are close.
full sibs and there's only 3 years between them...