Mary Kate Olsen & Olivier Sarkozy Relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The divorce has gone through and she had a iron clad pre nup to save her quarter of a billion fortune. But jeez the rumours about this odd pairing including about the death of Heath Ledger and how he's now dating a mate of his daughter.....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's very strange, they made me feel uncomfortable to look at them. Also their wedding was extra - they had bowls of cigarettes on all the tables for the fiesta and apparently everyone just sat around smoking.

Reactions: 11
Good job she had a big pre-nup. I don't mind the Olsens. Considering they were major child stars, they seem to have done okay.

There was always suspicion that she was there when Heath Ledger died
Yes, she was dating him I think?

Mary Kate wasn't there, his masseuse found him and she called Mary Kate first.

"According to numerous reports, after the masseuse entered the actor's apartment and found Heath unresponsive, she did not immediately call paramedics, but instead phoned Mary-Kate three times."

Reactions: 7
All very strange. I loved MK & A as a kid but I try to avoid them in the media now as they look so depressed and different these days. Really lost their sparkle.

Reactions: 12
I'm fascinated by the Olsens. They're kinda creepy but kinda cool and I like that they don't conform to what people think they should do. Definite daddy issues though.

Reactions: 25
Also massively fascinated by the Olsen twins as I grew up watching them and they’re so aloof and enigmatic these days compared to the glossy all-American shtick they had back in the day.

Wasn’t the rumour around Heath’s death Ashley (not Mary-Kate) or am I misremembering? Think the rumour was the person who found him called her first as she had given him the drugs he allegedly OD’d on.

I feel for them both tbh, I know they’re multi millionaires, but they have a haunted look about them which makes me believe they were abused like the hoards of other child stars that are now clearly mentally ill. Not sure if the ‘dad complex’ thing plays into this as I’m no psychologist but they have always gone after the strangest men.

If Olivier is seriously ending the marriage to be with a 19 yo that is seriously sick and morally criminal!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder what happened to the Olsen twins when they were younger? They both look like the have eating disorders, and they've had surgery to alter their appearances. They always look so unhappy.

Reactions: 10
I wonder what happened to the Olsen twins when they were younger? They both look like the have eating disorders, and they've had surgery to alter their appearances. They always look so unhappy.
They both look like pensioners. They have aged very quickly and it's sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They both look like pensioners. They have aged very quickly and it's sad.
They are both heavy smokers so I am sure that has aged them.

MK does have a history of having anorexia.

I dread to think what horrors they were possibly exposed to as children in Hollywood.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anorexia and a heavy smoking habit will age a person like milk. I’m also curious as to what when on when they were younger. Are they still on good terms with their parents I wonder?

Reactions: 9
I also find them quite fascinating, I think it’s because unlike most others, they don’t really put much out there in the public domain.

Also, yes, this relationship always creeped me out.

Reactions: 3
I also find them quite fascinating, I think it’s because unlike most others, they don’t really put much out there in the public domain.

Also, yes, this relationship always creeped me out.
Yeah they’re very private, understandable given how much spotlight they had as kids. I would love to witness a day in their lives, I imagine them completely off the wall and totally detached from the norm given how much money then have and their fame.

I still love their style and always pin their old outfits on Pinterest as in my head it’s still the early naughts :LOL:

did anyone see the screenshot on twitter of their Zoom divorce proceedings? Oh to be a fly on that wall too!!

If you have a look at their relationship timeline, Mary Kate looks more and more frail by the year. Now that can be due to a lot of things, but an unhappy marriage does some damage.

The twins seem grounded, but their relationship choices are questionable. There's not much to say, except that I was never a fan of Olivier? Then again, he's a millionaire banker who's better known by his half brother's name. Also he looks too old to just be 51?

I pray that she heals.

Reactions: 9
One of them I’m not sure which one has aged so badly, I don’t know whether it’s because she’s had loads of work done or what but she looks unrecognisable. I used to idolise them as a child

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
One of them I’m not sure which one has aged so badly, I don’t know whether it’s because she’s had loads of work done or what but she looks unrecognisable. I used to idolise them as a child
Mary-Kate sadly I don’t think it’s work done it’s a lifetime of eating disorders and heavy smoking.

• Sad
Mary-Kate sadly I don’t think it’s work done it’s a lifetime of eating disorders and heavy smoking.
Yes agreed, definitely the smoking and ED. I feel sad for her. I think Ashley still looks quite beautiful though.

+1 on the relationship being weird. It just never made sense to me.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely this. MK looks very haggered and frail at times. I still love their style too, it’s eccentric and luxurious and very unique.

Reactions: 3