Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Martina's Mark #2 Pretended she renewed her wedding vows to twirl in yet another dress just for the wows!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This one is just as bad as fbg for the dirt but it’s ok chemdry will just come out and clean it for free 🙄

Reactions: 4
The dirt on the front of the bag is vile & the scratches is something else.

I have thrown out bags in much better condition.

she is constantly trying to make out she is a fashion guru, no one would, have something so dirty as that on there arm
Her house is always filthy too…if you look close 😄

Reactions: 1
Absolute cringe. I'm sure frontline workers aren't supposed to be wearing those nails....
Hi Martina,
Did ST Vincent’s Hospitals, give you actual permission to film inside the consultation rooms & just share them on Social Media???
I dont think so, I will be logging a complaint with them regarding what you are doing

Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow that girl in her latest reel? Imrachelivie? She's on the tignam level of filters, you wouldn't recognize her on Martina's post only she's tagged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.