Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not helping herself with the terrie mac shoulders but we know nothing of her diet. It’s not right to imply she doesn’t eat.

Reactions: 1
Sweet Jesus she’s crossed the line . They’re all congratulating and she’s back tracking . One word … Why ??? Why would you post that . This is the most embarrassing and ultimate low sunk to if it’s engagement she after . I’m seriously mortified for her !

Reactions: 5
I’m naturally as skinny as her and I don’t starve myself . In fact I probably eat more than most people.

I’m naturally as skinny as her and I don’t starve myself . In fact I probably eat more than most people.
But she’s not naturally that skinny! Even when she was pregnant she went out of her way to say her clothes were ‘non maternity’ or her ‘normal size’ as as soon as she had the baby she was posting pics of her back in her jeans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.