Martina Mark #2 Drinks a lot of mommy fuel, Martina is a total fool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay she said the bride at the wedding yesterday asked her to post the photo. I doubt today's bride did, very unflattering photo of the bride while Martina herself is smiling perfectly at the camera posted to 146k people on her Instagram .. Cruel!

Reactions: 2
Okay she said the bride at the wedding yesterday asked her to post the photo. I doubt today's bride did, very unflattering photo of the bride while Martina herself is smiling perfectly at the camera posted to 146k people on her Instagram .. Cruel!
What an incredible witch she is

Is she for real on her stories tonight, “”for the last few weeks I have been using this to make my hair soft & it has really strengthened the thickness in my hair “”” ???

Well Martina, you said only a while ago how the JSL vitamins have really done wonders for the thickness in your hair & you take them every day !!!

So basically you have just admitted that the JSL vitamins are crap coz now some other brand is even doing better

Is she for real on her stories tonight, “”for the last few weeks I have been using this to make my hair soft & it has really strengthened the thickness in my hair “”” ???

Well Martina, you said only a while ago how the JSL vitamins have really done wonders for the thickness in your hair & you take them every day !!!

So basically you have just admitted that the JSL vitamins are crap coz now some other brand is even doing better
You won’t meet a bigger dumb ass than this wan. She’s beyond stupid

Reactions: 4
In her latest story the kitchen doors move when she goes pawed them. Hard to explain but I’ve watched it loads and can’t unsee it.

In her latest story the kitchen doors move when she goes pawed them. Hard to explain but I’ve watched it loads and can’t unsee it.
Oh yes. How weird. She not the brightest when it comes to talking to the camera and describing things.

Oh yes. How weird. She not the brightest when it comes to talking to the camera and describing things.
She looks like she is going to topple over in those wedges, when she is walking
They are way to high for her or else she is on the moma fuel, when filming

Haven’t watched this one for a long time but my God, what a bad ambassador for Botox - she literally has zero muscle movements from her mouth up. Completely and utterly frozen, it looks so unnatural.

Reactions: 6
The dirt of her, she should be ashamed of herself, going on Instagram, wearing clothes that dirty. Make up and also all stains around the neck of her top.

God only knows if she wears clothes that dirty, can you imagine the smell from her 🤢

Attachments

The oyster shell could well have been empty and a glass of no secco? Also last time she was pregnant before she announced it she posted pics with "alcoholic" drinks...
She’s definitely pregnant. If you look at all her recent (atrocious) reels, it’s kinda obvious. Rather her than me!

She’s definitely pregnant. If you look at all her recent (atrocious) reels, it’s kinda obvious. Rather her than me!

I don't follow her much so hadn't noticed. She's hardly Kate Middleton so don't know why she'd bother with the staging pics etc. Does she not have 3 kids already....4 is

I don't follow her much so hadn't noticed. She's hardly Kate Middleton so don't know why she'd bother with the staging pics etc. Does she not have 3 kids already....4 is a LOT. Rather her than me 🤪