Martina Mark #2 Drinks a lot of mommy fuel, Martina is a total fool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring account. Mommy fuel. Buys followers. Mommy fuel. Stockpiles dresses. Mommy fuel. Dreadful reels. Mommy fuel. Birthday month. Mommy fuel. Account got hacked. Mommy fuel…you get the picture.

Away ye go…

Reactions: 1
Wears size 4, stands at the door, never closes the bottom drawer.
So tired in work, understaffed, underpaid, piles of ironing on the table…absolute borefest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's out an awful lot for someone with 3 kids. Defo had a bit of work done on her face but looks great. Wonder who did it and what did she have done 😄but on a serious note is her feckin birthday over yet? Will be time for the next one soon. That imrachelivie shewas with thw other day is just another one copying the likes if Martina and danielle cunningham etc. Nothing original. Saw they coordinated their outfits too. 🙄😏

Reactions: 3
She's out an awful lot for someone with 3 kids. Defo had a bit of work done on her face but looks great. Wonder who did it and what did she have done 😄but on a serious note is her feckin birthday over yet? Will be time for the next one soon. That imrachelivie shewas with thw other day is just another one copying the likes if Martina and danielle cunningham etc. Nothing original. Saw they coordinated their outfits too. 🙄😏
It’s pathetic behavior from grown ass women…

Reactions: 2
Are we watching some kind of breakdown or midlife crisis happen live? What is she like doing a tick token to I just killed my ex luke some 17 year old wannabee. No you didn't Martina you're a middle aged married woman with 3 kids and a job. Christ.

Reactions: 5
Did she remove the post of her doing her “ daytime “ job or was it just on a story?

Either way, she has no right to be filming inside St Vincent’s Hospital for “just content” for her IG

Did she not just do up the girls bedroom recently? And is now redoing it again? Wtf is wrong with her? More money than sense!!

A bit OTT for a kids birthday???!!!! . Looks like she’s off to a wedding 🤦‍♀️ I see the same tacky white bouncy castle like Nikki Whelan.

Reactions: 3
The dress is ridiculous, it is so short, it looks like a blouse on her & she is missing a pencil skirt

A bit OTT for a kids birthday???!!!! . Looks like she’s off to a wedding 🤦‍♀️ I see the same tacky white bouncy castle like Nikki Whelan.
Bizarre no way she actually wore that to a kids birthday. Actually too short to wear it anywhere and uncomfortable looking .. she’s an odd one so sickly sweet..