Martina Mark #2 Drinks a lot of mommy fuel, Martina is a total fool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she hired someone to clean out her wardrobe? Is this what the world has come to ? Omg

Reactions: 3
Has she hired someone to clean out her wardrobe? Is this what the world has come to ? Omg
Yes, last week or so, she had someone in doing her kitchen presses. She tagged the person who does organisation in your house, but I can’t remember who it was

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry what ….. ‘a handy man is coming over to put up their outside Christmas lights’ ….. firstly, it’s 12th November but mainly is the husband that useless! Or whats wrong with your hands and legs oh so preened, filtered Martina. Stop the world and let me off!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry what ….. ‘a handy man is coming over to put up their outside Christmas lights’ ….. firstly, it’s 12th November but mainly is the husband that useless! Or whats wrong with your hands and legs oh so preened, filtered Martina. Stop the world and let me off!
I suspect whoever it is is doing the lights is doing it for free. Martina is fur coat no knickers and yes I suspect the husband IS that useless…

Reactions: 3
Wtf decorates their Christmas tree in an outfit like that and high heels ?? It’s pathetic at this stage . Just be real!

Reactions: 2
She must not do anything in the hse if she has time constantly to dress up and working full time with 3 young kids

Reactions: 4