Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s changed her name back, showed herself cooking a roast and tonight a stir fry and is flaunting the kids for obvious freebies. 100% needing to Instagram work and at any cost showing the kids again.

Reactions: 3
Eek this makes me cringe so hard for her. Obviously a desperate grab for the money!

She’s changed her name back, showed herself cooking a roast and tonight a stir fry and is flaunting the kids for obvious freebies. 100% needing to Instagram work and at any cost showing the kids again.
Eek this makes me cringe so hard for her. Obviously a desperate grab for the money!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just wondering how everyone is today? Anyone else feeling gutted we never got a cooking tutorial from good old Marf yesterday? 😂
She really knows her stuff in the kitchen doesn’t she.... 😂

• Haha
Just wondering how everyone is today? Anyone else feeling gutted we never got a cooking tutorial from good old Marf yesterday? 😂
She really knows her stuff in the kitchen doesn’t she.... 😂
Almost starved to death not knowing what to cook last night without having the silent show of how to add chopped veg to a pan 🙄
She's very quiet today though......obviously recoiled back into her cave to figure out what her next insta money making move will be!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do wonder is it more a case of - look guys I have an aga in my very expensive house (that I rent! By the way zero shade to renters- I rented for years and I rented some lovely flats that I could never afford to own but I never pretended I didn’t own them, vitamindproject does great stuff in her house but is very clear as to why they choose to do up a rented house, they are going to enjoy it for the long run, feels like Martha is totally hiding it and when it’s mentioned, which is never, it’s almost like it’s just a short stop gap for them? Like she’s embarrassed?)

Shes a show off , she does think she is the only person to have an aga . It’s all just subtle excuses to show off her huge garden etc it’s so obvious

And she's back......showing us all how to make a curry using a jar of pre made curry sauce 🙌🏻🙌🏻 God knows what I would do without this woman and her powerful cookery skills 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally has nothing, it’s like a desperate scramble to find something that creates engagement for her to earn some dosh now she’s stopped flogging the kids (so much) - it all used to be such easy money....Martha you’ll have to be a bit more inventive than chucking some chicken in a korma sauce.

• Heart
Yesss! I might actually make a curry this weekend now I finally know how to make one. Thank goodness she shown us for anyone else that didn’t know to make one

• Haha
I genuinely cannot believe this is something she seems to now be doing though....it's pure comedy gold!! Like a little lightbulb went off in that otherwise dim head of hers and she thought it would actually be a good move for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This is my first tattle comment. I never comment but come to have a nose at what people are saying about the house build, just a little house build etc.
I was shocked to find out on here that Martha’s home is rented. Nowhere is it obvious and that is a lie! Nothing wrong with renting but the way she was portraying the home is wrong. I unfollowed her immediately.
The irony is I used to follow her when she lived in the cottage and then I unfollowed her in the last home. It wasn’t my style. Then followed her again when she moved to the farm.
But knowingly misleading followers is terrible. She has become really annoying and not very likeable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is my first tattle comment. I never comment but come to have a nose at what people are saying about the house build, just a little house build etc.
I was shocked to find out on here that Martha’s home is rented. Nowhere is it obvious and that is a lie! Nothing wrong with renting but the way she was portraying the home is wrong. I unfollowed her immediately.
The irony is I used to follow her when she lived in the cottage and then I unfollowed her in the last home. It wasn’t my style. Then followed her again when she moved to the farm.
But knowingly misleading followers is terrible. She has become really annoying and not very likeable.
Their plan all along was to deceive all her loyal followers into believing that they owned the house because when it transpired that it was in fact rented, her husband went ballistic on Insta stories (very embarrassing!) Obviously sheer panic that what they thought was a sure fire way for her to pull in the cash had just massively backfired on them!!

Their plan all along was to deceive all her loyal followers into believing that they owned the house because when it transpired that it was in fact rented, her husband went ballistic on Insta stories (very embarrassing!) Obviously sheer panic that what they thought was a sure fire way for her to pull in the cash had just massively backfired on them!!
It was actually insane. He was literally screaming into the camera calling everyone cunts 😂😂 haven’t seen him online since so think he’s had his mobile confiscated by Marf! The whole thing was a scam to make people believe that they’re living their quaint happily forever life. When in reality they’re renting their mates cottage (no shade to renters) but they couldn’t just own it. Embarrazzzing 🥴

• Haha
It was actually insane. He was literally screaming into the camera calling everyone cunts 😂😂 haven’t seen him online since so think he’s had his mobile confiscated by Marf! The whole thing was a scam to make people believe that they’re living their quaint happily forever life. When in reality they’re renting their mates cottage (no shade to renters) but they couldn’t just own it. Embarrazzzing 🥴
He's probably still firmly in the dog house for that display of public humiliation 😂😂 and then all her sisters got involved 🙈 so embarrassing!!
They obviously got quite a bit of money from the previous house sale, but the cost of renting (which will still be quite a bit) plus the fake lifestyle she's trying to portray with the damn horses it won't take long for that money to fizzle away and then what 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I like that all the packets for the ingredients for the curry had to be on show and they’re all from
Waitrose! She really is trying to be something she is not. As my mum always used to say you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.

• Haha
I mean if she's trying to reinvent herself as some country-living cook she's going to need to do a lot better than a pre made curry sauce. 🤣

• Haha