Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she sprayed it so many times the bed would have been damp when she finished! I hope she managed to film it in one take 😂

Reactions: 3
Name change- Martha love, it doesn’t matter what you’re called, you are still boring-I have no idea how she has followers but then I’m following her just because I’m so invested in will she ever become interesting???

Reactions: 5
She's obviously been bought up very spoilt (being the youngest of 5 girls) and made to believe she's something she really isn't. She's not stunning, smart, a model etc but in her head she really thinks she is 🤦🏼‍♀️ it's quite cringe tbf
I think she is quite attractive to be fair
I think they have quite a bit of money squirrelled away, they’ve sold their previous house and are now renting, they’ve got all their furniture from the old house, you don’t really see much of this rented house apart from the same couple of rooms
Can’t be that hard up with horses can they 😀
She’s a far cry from her old Instagram days

I used to follow her then but after a while when she moved to the last house it was just AD AD AD and I unfollowed her

ETA: to show the kitchen we all loved

Attachments

That was a very subtle hint for freebie birthday gifts for her daughter

Shameless..... allegedly keeping her children off her social media until that is she needs to use them to beg for free gifts for their birthdays 😂😂

Old insta beggar Martha is at it again. She is absolutely shameless in her begging for freebies....”I’ll share any recommendations” aka so I can tag the companies and get a freebie - she needs it as her engagement and likes are at an all time low, the only commenters are the other instahun brigade🤢

• Sick
I think she is quite attractive to be fair
I think they have quite a bit of money squirrelled away, they’ve sold their previous house and are now renting, they’ve got all their furniture from the old house, you don’t really see much of this rented house apart from the same couple of rooms
Can’t be that hard up with horses can they 😀
She’s a far cry from her old Instagram days

I used to follow her then but after a while when she moved to the last house it was just AD AD AD and I unfollowed her

ETA: to show the kitchen we all loved
Oh I loved this! Felt like such a gorgeous family home!

Literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. How on earth can you promote spraying your bedding and home with toxic chemicals - so false. So desperate she is happy to promote anything old crap even if it doesn’t remotely fit with her and would clearly never buy. Love how someone commented about her managing to get some paid work - clearly very tongue in cheek!
Yes I noticed that. Such a backhanded compliment- I’m not sure she understood though

Oh my goodness the latest stories... watching her spook Yorkshire pudding mixture into a tray and stick garlic into potatoes in total silence. At least put some music on the story??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's obviously after free tit again as her kids are appearing more and more on the gram.....child exploitation slowly creeping back into play!!! Oh Martha, leopards and spots comes to mind 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And trying to get another hello fresh/gusto deal going - look at how much I love showing myself cooking. I’ve made 5 roast potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s probably panicking! Things are drying up, time to roll out the cash cows, sorry kids and get some more ads in!
have to say, I know it’s personal taste but I really don’t like her new house. It’s soooo woody and looks really old hat🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
She's old way beyond her years is sad! All the old florally pictures and old woman decor. Don't quite know where her heavily tattooed, skateboarding husband fits into this image she is trying to portray....probably why not much is shown of him as it just doesn't suit

• Haha