Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to be one of those mums that competes to keep her figure and looks as her girls become teenagers & just loves it when people say oh you could be sisters.

Reactions: 6
She's setting a really bad example of a healthy body for her children though. And why does her face look so strange?? She doesn't look good at all

Reactions: 6
She must surely be aware of the dramatic change in her body shape. She must be buying smaller clothes etc ?
Honestly the woman is stress- losing weight but she must think it looks good because she’s posting skin right jodhpurs. Her new brand is meant to be cooking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is something about her eyes at the moment , something just doesn’t look right. She really does look poorly.
I agree with this… I looked back over her photos from just a year ago and she looks so much brighter and happier. I get that the past year has knocked us all for six, but she really does look unwell/unhappy

Reactions: 4
The girl running onto the horse ffs what's she playing at!!

Martha I never used to think you was such a knob but you defo are

stop posting your kids and keep your boring pony stories on the pony page

Reactions: 7
It's definitely a good reveal into what her true character is like though behind the squares.....and she obviously is an absolute head up her own arse witch. I don't understand how she still has this many followers though 🤷🏼‍♀️ surely the majority of them must have been purchased by her as she isn't a good role model, has zero interesting content, and is just an all round twit tbh.

Reactions: 5
Also came on to say poor horse, I learnt to vault on as a child for pony club games but always with tack under proper supervision and we had to practice for weeks on the hay bales to make sure we could land nicely. Indie is getting to big for brilli anyway without launching herself onto her back like that with a kick to the ribs as she does it
. So much potential to go wrong to, that pony is clearly a saint but all it would take is a misjudged landing or a small spook and that could be a very nasty accident with no helmet on.
Agree that is the most depressing pizza where is the cheese! also please tell me all 6 didn't have to share the one pizza

Reactions: 1
I’m not a horsey person but watching that story last night of the girl trying to jump on the horse 😱😱😱😱 is that normal? She was kicking it each time she tried to do it!! It looked awful and something I wouldn’t have been posting!!!
I felt like it was very cruel to be doing that to an animal!!

Reactions: 3
I’m not a horsey person but watching that story last night of the girl trying to jump on the horse 😱😱😱😱 is that normal? She was kicking it each time she tried to do it!! It looked awful and something I wouldn’t have been posting!!!
Is it me or have the horse stories gone?

No its not normal, its normal for children to learn to mount a horse by jumping/swinging themselves on but the pony should be tacked and she should be able to do it in one smooth motion. It is not normal to allow her to use the poor pony like a climbing frame kicking the poor thing in the ribs while she's doing so.
Is it me or have the horse stories gone?
I just checked and they're still there on her regular page

Reactions: 1