Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have a lot more respect for her if she was up front and admitted she misjudged things. We all get it wrong at times.

Reactions: 5
That’s exactly the thing, nothing she is doing is strange or anything to be ashamed of?! So why won’t she just address it

That comment thread is still going 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 3
Where has she had all these discussions?! Absolute bullshit.
maybe the insta hun inner circle know? But the majority of the followers do not, hence she is still not wrapping her head around the ACTUAL POINT THEY ARE MAKING

It’s actually frustrating to read

Reactions: 1
I think the Divine Miss B is potentially Martha or a family member 😜 previously very quick to defend. Now jumping in when she’s been found out for being elusive with/bending the truth with a little snippet about a “huge piece of land” to obviously make up for the fact she hasn’t bought that huge beautiful old house.

Also when suspected before was quick to react with this but is now “a friend of a friend”
She won’t answer you, she will just passively aggressively like your post and leave it at that 🙃

Reactions: 5
I bet she’s thinking “oh god - not on the Sophie Allport giveaway post - anywhere but here”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That post wasn’t written by Martha. It’s too well written, she ALWAYS gets they’re their etc mixed up.

Reactions: 3
She is not handling this in the best way. If she is quite shocked that people think it's important why didn't she mention it when they moved...why the secrecy? Why not just state the facts when followers mentioned the stress of buying/selling or asked about plans for the house. Why not just say "we're renting so no major Reno plans". She has skirted round the issue and it has blown up into a much bigger issue as her followers feel misled.

Reactions: 8
I mean, I wouldn’t call it a small village!

There have been a couple of people come on here that live in the same village and have confirmed the house is rented, it's not a large village so I'm sure they know. Hopefully these big companies come on here and realise it's only a rental before investing into her 'happily ever after'!!!

I don’t actually think happyhazydays is a tattler now.
I half expected to see a lot of Martha fan girls steam in, but they haven’t which unfortunately shows that this just wont get seen and 99% of her followers will carry on thinking MrandMrsHappilyEverAfter are king and queen of the country manor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.