Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like commevts have been deleted now or she has blocked them as I can't see anything??

Reactions: 2
She deleted my comment.
@Marthashappilyeverafter I was shocked to read that this is a rental home, you absolutely presented the house in a way that you had bought it. Either way, bought or rented, its really not important. Its the way you led everyone down the garden path with your comments, they weren't very honest or 'transparent'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AS if he still has a lip piercing and a flesh tunnel 😂 his emo-hasbeen aesthetic kills me every time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’ve not looked on their Instagram no?

She is not telling Martha what to comment.
But someone is as clearly she is not that eloquent - at best she is totally mean girl, defensive. Own your decision to be disingenuous with the truth Martha and people will respect you more.

Reactions: 2
I looked and her instagram is even more boring then Martha’s...didn’t know that was possible tbh
More boring ‘then’ Martha’s. wow! It’s almost like some people have Instagram to show their friends and family pictures and aren’t all in it for the respect and admiration of others! Who’d have thought it.

A lot of trolling on here tonight. Funny as thought we were all being told to be kind? You know, post as who you actually are and be honest about it? Or is that another contradiction? Come on here, have a decent discussion about the points raised - angry husband, selling your children and putting their privacy at risk, flogging pointless tit to people who don’t need it, mental health and “influencer” correlation, ripping people off, passive aggression, lying and faking your life etc etc, except you can’t because we would wipe the floor. Bore off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.