Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also didn’t see the rant but there are some wonderful screen shots of her delightful husband a few pages back. What a catch. Language and temper as bad as his tattoos, nice role model.

Reactions: 5
I think she is deliberately missing the point. No one is bothered that they are renting a house. I follow her account as I like interiors/renovations, whether that is a rented or bought house is irrelevant to me. It will be interesting to see what they do with it as a rental and will give others in a similar situation ideas perhaps. My issue is that she is open about all aspects of her life. It's not an issue for e.g. to tell us that a child is having tests in hospital. The fact that she didn't tell her followers until challenged on it leads me to think that she would not have mentioned it voluntarily. If I think/know someone is being less than upfront about one aspect of their life then it makes me distrustful of other aspects.

Reactions: 11
I suppose it’s good that she left the comment up?

the Instagram poster. there will be people up and down the country getting themselves into major debt to emulate these insta huns lives.
She’s left it up because it’s already on here, damaged limitation - had she deleted or hid it when people have screenshots of it then it would be much worse and she knows that.

Reactions: 3
She is FUMING that she had to come clean 🤣🤣🤣 how hilarious.... NO WAY would she have admitted it if a wonderful tattler local to her hadn't ratted her out .... I'm not one bit sorry for her. She totally would have kept up the pretence it was purchased. Makes me wonder how many other instahuns dont own the dream homes and what debt exists to fund them....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
‘At what point did I say I’d bought this house ‘ but at what point did you say you hadn’t? Of course people will assume you’ve bought it unless stated otherwise, just like you bought the last few houses and have spoken repeatedly In The past of wanting to sell up and buy the next house more Rural / character property .

also the many comments from people in regards to the stresses of moving / getting to exchange Of contracts during the pandemic , perfect opportunity to point out that your renting this time?

just saying !

I think she is deliberately missing the point. No one is bothered that they are renting a house. I follow her account as I like interiors/renovations, whether that is a rented or bought house is irrelevant to me. It will be interesting to see what they do with it as a rental and will give others in a similar situation ideas perhaps. My issue is that she is open about all aspects of her life. It's not an issue for e.g. to tell us that a child is having tests in hospital. The fact that she didn't tell her followers until challenged on it leads me to think that she would not have mentioned it voluntarily. If I think/know someone is being less than upfront about one aspect of their life then it makes me distrustful of other aspects.
EXACTLY this

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Side note on the house but I really hope they are careful with that ladder room - could be really dangerous with the smaller kids 😖

Reactions: 4
View attachment 172114

View attachment 172115

To be fair that’s a really eloquent and considered post from her follower. are you here?!

Then Martha has just word vomited and completely missed the point, and to be honest looks a bit of a tit.
She posted in reply to someone about exchanging how stressful it had been! And went on about selling her old house. She wanted it to seem they had bought this house make no mistake. And the rent v buying comment is just stupid; to buy you need a deposit - a massive deposit in this case. It’s totally different to renting, esp when you are renting off friends who I have no doubt gave them a big monthly discount.

Reactions: 9
Ok I said earlier I wouldn’t believe it until I saw a receipt so I have to hold my hands up and say fair one my fellow tattlers, you called it 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She posted in reply to someone about exchanging how stressful it had been! And went on about selling her old house. She wanted it to seem they had bought this house make no mistake. And the rent v buying comment is just stupid; to buy you need a deposit - a massive deposit in this case. It’s totally different to renting, esp when you are renting off friends who I have no doubt gave them a big monthly discount.
In hindsight it is crazy they thought they would get away with it considering anyone I know buying a house or building etc had the process grind to a halt during lockdown. Like there is no way they would have exchanged and got through all the legal stuff , or even found a house to rent and managed that, if it hadn't been a family friend renting to them.

Reactions: 2
In hindsight it is crazy they thought they would get away with it considering anyone I know buying a house or building etc had the process grind to a halt during lockdown. Like there is no way they would have exchanged and got through all the legal stuff , or even found a house to rent and managed that, if it hadn't been a family friend renting to them.
However they did sell theirs, and she did say it was halted because of lockdown.

She’s now deleting posts....this one has gone, I wonder if more people have replied to the original comment about renting and they are being deleted?
310C2C65-E48E-49E4-AFD3-DBFCAE3E2CA2.jpeg

Reactions: 2
View attachment 172114

View attachment 172115

To be fair that’s a really eloquent and considered post from her follower. are you here?!

Then Martha has just word vomited and completely missed the point, and to be honest looks a bit of a tit.
first time poster on this thread. I haven’t been on in ages but I had to when she moved house. I used to really likely her, but this whole thing has annoyed me and her response to this was really rude and has made me feel very differently towards her 😡

I also didn’t see the rant but there are some wonderful screen shots of her delightful husband a few pages back. What a catch. Language and temper as bad as his tattoos, nice role model.
Slightly off the point, but one thing I’ve never been able to stand about her is when she giggles at him like a school girl. He’s really not very funny.

• Sick
"No nerves touched over here" 🤔🤔🤔 lol Everyone wants this site shut down (by everyone I mean influencers) but honestly I have never been so enlightened. I used to be so blinded to how influencing works incl. stuff like #afflinks. They honestly think they can silence all conversation and police us the same way they do their post's. Imagine if we implemented this in other areas of life such as politics. It's censoring and it's what people who are desperate to cling onto power and their reputations do. Influencers are essentially the desperate reality tv z listers of the internet.
Screenshot_20200704-200110.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Passive aggressive and so mean girl like “have a nice evening” - trying to cut the conversation off like the other poster put it’s censoring - I can see there is another comment below these on her post but when you click on it nothing comes up, does that mean she has deleted it?
Is she going to stay up all night deleting posts I wonder 🤔 maybe she won’t have such a nice evening.....

She did seem to have touched a nerve because the reply was snappy and unkind. I still can’t work out if that’s a tattler or just a follower

Reactions: 9
Omg happyhazydays who are you? Your responses are amazing and your intellect blows her little strop right out the window. You make her look as ridiculous as she should
73C7E2AF-4AF8-4B2E-94B0-79E489972B1B.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.