Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has ordered a corded Meile 'Hoover'. No Little Miss Thicko what you have ordered a Meile corded vacuum cleaner. Hoover is a brand name not the actual appliance name.

Reactions: 2
Not to give her content ideas because Jesus is her job not easy enough?!

But things like parenting multiple children, morning school run routines, toy storage, organisation, WFH tips, interior inspiration, hacks, packing for days out... things like this are actually useful to mums (her main audience) and would give her a bit more engagement. None of that requires photos of the kids, but is useful and interesting.

i wonder now with the horse and such, that she’s just genuinely too busy. Four kids and all those animals, and a big old home to clean and look after is a lot. I say this as someone who genuinely used to enjoy the previous content.

Reactions: 6
Not to give her content ideas because Jesus is her job not easy enough?!

But things like parenting multiple children, morning school run routines, toy storage, organisation, WFH tips, interior inspiration, hacks, packing for days out... things like this are actually useful to mums (her main audience) and would give her a bit more engagement. None of that requires photos of the kids, but is useful and interesting.

i wonder now with the horse and such, that she’s just genuinely too busy. Four kids and all those animals, and a big old home to clean and look after is a lot. I say this as someone who genuinely used to enjoy the previous content.
I agree! I actually said this to her years ago when she was in the cottage but she didn’t really get it and was like ‘er I don’t know I just whipped up a chilli’

Oh my goodness. She needs to learn how to say Miele, it rhymes with Sheila... is she Just trying to be posh??!!

Reactions: 1
It’s meal-a never heard anyone say it like Martha does. I worked for them so am just being pedantic :ROFLMAO:

I only know how to say it because I have a miele washer and spend so much time on the phone to them because it bloody breaks so often 🙄

Reactions: 1
Omg can she get any more dull. Making a chutney and someone didn’t come to clean the oven but she got the date wrong. What’s happened to her - old way before her time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.