Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got the kid singing about her birth week 😂 Desperate for a freebie I think! You see that kid look at the camera whilst twirling and I bet she’s thinking let this be good enough so mum will get that darn camera off me!

Yes your kids birthday is coming up.... now duck off

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Oh FML, give it up love, even she must realise how boring she is??!! Watched her stories from yesterday, why on earth would she think anyone cares about her boring unproductive day? Finally unfollowed, wake me up if she ever does anything interesting.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a look as I don't folllow - a bloody dandelion ffs

.... it's not a dandilion .. I can't think what it's called because it's so boring!!!

Reactions: 3
Oh FML, give it up love, even she must realise how boring she is??!! Watched her stories from yesterday, why on earth would she think anyone cares about her boring unproductive day? Finally unfollowed, wake me up if she ever does anything interesting.....
Unfollowed today also 😴

Reactions: 2
Yep I’m also out of there today. She’s fully pushed me over the edge and I would say I can deal with boring people but JEEEZ Martha you really are the dullest woman alive 😂

Reactions: 4
She’ll need a bloody good budget for the pony she wants.

I had to unfollow her pony page - I couldn’t stand watching that poor pony being booted in the ribs and jumped every single day.
It’s the height of hypocrisy to say she’s not showing the children as much now and they have their own page .... duck right off

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dear Martha
A) it’s tummies, not tummy’s
B) having your kid pictured in a pair of booty shorts is not keeping them off the grid

• Sad
“I’m going to put less of my kids on insta” a few weeks later post a grid post of my pretty 9 year old looking much older than 9, in little shorts. You couldn’t make it up... is she just really thick??

Reactions: 7
Loads of instahuns have been gifted one. I've sat on a snug and it was really uncomfortable like an office sofa.

Hold tight gang - Martha is making a toasty today! She’s surely trolling us now? No one can be that dull?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.