Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is making a right fool of herself quite honestly - doesn't want to expose the kids yet BOOM, they have their own page!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She is making a right fool of herself quite honestly - doesn't want to expose the kids yet BOOM, they have their own page!!
And the page advertised to her (dwindling) followers šŸ¤¬ donā€™t dress it up as pony stuff just to flaunt your kids. Makes me so cross; those children have no idea their images are out there for thousands to see. She is utterly lost. Her content is boring. Without taking advantage of her children, she would have nothing.

Reactions: 3
And the page advertised to her (dwindling) followers šŸ¤¬ donā€™t dress it up as pony stuff just to flaunt your kids. Makes me so cross; those children have no idea their images are out there for thousands to see. She is utterly lost. Her content is boring. Without taking advantage of her children, she would have nothing.
Yes it's really awful it's sick actually! Talk about desperate

She is either very thick or very desperate....I think both.
You canā€™t post stories about how you have made a conscious decision not to feature your children as basically everyone else at the time was doing the same and then point everyone to your other PUBLIC ig account featuring solely your children.

Stories are fascinating today......a none story about a non speeding ticket and spray painting a manky towel rail or possibly cutting the grass......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thereā€™s nothing to even witch about šŸ˜‚ her content could be so useful to mums but instead Iā€™m having to look at that damn dining room again

• Haha
Cannot actually believe the storey today. In a rented house they are painting over the beams which are wood! Thatā€™s cheeky in my opinion. Agree the orange wood isnā€™t great shocked she has done this

pic below
I donā€™t know if the white will look much better, they look kind of new rather than original that you could strip it back to. As itā€™s rented I would have just lived with it

Reactions: 1
Me too and yeah does look newish but in keeping. I know she said it was a long term let for them but I think thatā€™s a step too far Imagine if someone wants to get them back to the original.

The paint will just chip off anyway surely, unless theyā€™re giving them a good sand first. The dining room is that same varnish isnā€™t it?

Cannot actually believe the storey today. In a rented house they are painting over the beams which are wood! Thatā€™s cheeky in my opinion. Agree the orange wood isnā€™t great shocked she has done this

pic below
OMG šŸ˜† what is she doing !! Trashing the place.

Lots of vacuum questions tonight aka ā€œI want a free vacuumā€. Looks like sheā€™s after a Miele too! Greedy much?
yes very, very thinly veiled begging tonight.

You could read the many millions of online reviews .... or just pretend to your ā€œaudienceā€ that you value their opinions whilst waiting for the PRs to drop in the old inbox.

Martha is desperately embarrassing, I actually feel bad for her! She has nothing to chat about without showing off her beautiful children - her content is all so dry. I feel like it's time to hang up the old influencing gloves and get a real job - she's defo on her way out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.