Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I don’t know what a Dutch pony would cost, can anyone enlighten us?

she’s been doing a lot of ads recently I doubt she says no to much.

Reactions: 1
Working for Next, Very etc she must be raking it in.
Although even before she was an “influencer”😖 she had a gorgeous home, kids always dressed beautifully, nice holidays etc. Husband is an electrician so I’m assuming one or both of them have a well off family?
I think her family are well off, they own a bridal shop Martha used to work in. She has mentioned on her blog before that they were offered help as they were so young when they had their first child but declined.

I used to really like her and enjoyed her honest blog posts. She has changed so much since the house move

Reactions: 3
I keep coming in her to comment about Martha but what has happened to her it's turned to tit!!!! Give it up love!!!

I think she gives the impression she has a lot more than she actually does as everything is gifted to her - she's no Ultimate Girl Gang and never will be!

Find her fake and very unlikeable. I can see the appeal with Liv but Martha grates on me massively I think she comes over as smug.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to have to unfollow her, I can’t stand another story of her children kicking that poor ponies ribs in every stride it takes... if she’s as horsey as she makes out she should know to be encouraging them to squeeze with their legs not boot the tit out of it all the way round the ménage. My mother would of cracked me with a riding crop if I’d of kicked any of my ponies like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going to have to unfollow her, I can’t stand another story of her children kicking that poor ponies ribs in every stride it takes... if she’s as horsey as she makes out she should know to be encouraging them to squeeze with their legs not boot the tit out of it all the way round the ménage. My mother would of cracked me with a riding crop if I’d of kicked any of my ponies like that 😂
Agreed I though the same - get the kids some lessons!!

I dont follow but how has she that many followers? It's just her bloody kids I'm sick of the side of them!!

Reactions: 2
Don’t you just hate when people have to spoil the result of a programme!? Too busy putting little one to bed to watch the masked singer until later but why bother when idiots like Martha have to share it on social media straight away the twit

As a PP said I don’t know why this thread is so quiet compared to some of the usual suspects. She is the worst for flogging her kids.

And that poor bloody pony. Jumped every time the kids rides it.

Plus her monotone voice.

dislike her.

i know where is everyone else there must be a lot more than us with a dislike to the women - what a bore!! Used to really like her!'

Reactions: 7
i know where is everyone else there must be a lot more than us with a dislike to the women - what a bore!! Used to really like her!'
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head, she’s too boring to even hate. I unfollowed her ages ago, but I can bring myself to her worked up about her. She’s just too...... dull.

Reactions: 7
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head, she’s too boring to even hate. I unfollowed her ages ago, but I can bring myself to her worked up about her. She’s just too...... dull.

She is ridiculously dull and pretends to be something she isn't! I cannot stand her

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean. She has no opinions about anything. Her entire profile is just a very bland advert. How she makes a living from it just amazes me..... Dull, dull, dull

I think this is it! She was lovely and funny and quirky, but she’s become an ad. And it is boring and nothing.

It's just the kids / the dog / the pony - I don't enjoy watching other people's kids - bore off Martha

Reactions: 3
So lost for content that her husband has put up a video of him shitting in front of their 2 year old. bleeping vile

• Sick
So lost for content that her husband has put up a video of him shitting in front of their 2 year old. bleeping vile
FFS why 🤦🏻‍♀️ He thinks he’s God’s gift when he’s actually just a dick. She’s so boring. I’m so sick of these twats 😂

Sorry to go on about the pony stuff - I hope some of you might be horsey too - but she’s just put up a video of them giving the pony a full clip! Like it needs a full clip. And the kid is clipping, not wearing a hat with the head Oakland around the pony’s neck! She really is clueless

Sorry to go on about the pony stuff - I hope some of you might be horsey too - but she’s just put up a video of them giving the pony a full clip! Like it needs a full clip. And the kid is clipping, not wearing a hat with the head Oakland around the pony’s neck! She really is clueless
Oh someone message her!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.