Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw life’s tough trying out the new Audi Q7 which retails at £63,000.00 But hey when you are an influencer the sky’s the limit

Reactions: 8
Love the coat her daughter is wearing today but I’m not going to swipe up to find out where it’s from!!

Reactions: 2
Gifted dress from Disney followed by a story of a coat as part of a paid collaboration then an ad for Gousto food all within 2 hours....😒 how is her thread so quiet when she’s as bad as other grabby influencers!?

Reactions: 8
I have literally gone from really liking her a couple of years ago to finding her boring/child seller/ loves herself .. her life is dull it's all about the bloody kids!!! Advertising tit stuff!

Reactions: 11
I do like that coat though! She made sure she commented/shared the latest joules post featuring a jumper with a dachshund on! I’m sure they will take note and gift her one!

Gifted dress from Disney followed by a story of a coat as part of a paid collaboration then an ad for Gousto food all within 2 hours....😒 how is her thread so quiet when she’s as bad as other grabby influencers!?
Because she is SOOO boring and doesn’t actually do anything 🤣

Reactions: 2
How an earth do they afford everything that they have?! Four kids always dressed nicely, always buying something for the house and now a horse!!

Reactions: 3
How an earth do they afford everything that they have?! Four kids always dressed nicely, always buying something for the house and now a horse!!
Clothes and house are #gifted!!!!
Horse probably on loan!!

she bores the pants off me .. 😬

Reactions: 1
I will tell you how she does it, by exposing her children just like she has this morning. The kids are earning and she is spending

Reactions: 5
Working for Next, Very etc she must be raking it in.
Although even before she was an “influencer”😖 she had a gorgeous home, kids always dressed beautifully, nice holidays etc. Husband is an electrician so I’m assuming one or both of them have a well off family?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.