Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree with you. She just lives in a tiny bubble. And judging by her latest ad, those kids are well trained. I guess they have no understanding of how their images are being used by their own mother. It looks as though their mum is raking in all the cash. I wonder if she has bank accounts for each child to save all their earnings. (I highly doubt it)

Reactions: 3
If you think about it, it’s a sad life. Yes their holidays are free but having to post content all the time when it’s your time off - she’s sold her soul. Constantly getting your kids to pose must be such a ball ache - my 3 year old just wouldn’t.
Flogging those awful Very dresses, constantly begging for freebies. At least the ODs were a bit realistic at how tough family life can be. Martha “boring me ever after” just has the “everything Is perfect, false smile” - she is so dull.
They have sold their souls..it's so sad really..

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I really loved Martha, funny, quirky, relatable and stunning. I’ve followed her for years. I stopped watching her stories a little while ago and I’ve finally unfollowed. It’s just so boring. Such a shame.

Reactions: 6
Another person who puts her entire life on Instagram and sells her kids yet cannot use her “platform” to encourage people to vote. Instead today’s videos about how they might manage with their Audi over the Christmas holidays - are you bleeping kidding me?!?!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I used to love her account, her style was really homely and cosy and her old house was so nice. Now literally everything is an advert

• Sick
Is she deranged? They are borrowing and using a car. And she’s interested to see how the family will get on over Christmas in an Audi?! What the duck?
Martha has changed beyond all recognition.
31732C2D-5057-4DE1-B633-8222E80F713E.png

Oh do duck off

Reactions: 8
All ad / all Very / over exposure of kids - I unfollowed a long time ago as she bored me. Totally loves herself too!

Reactions: 9
She really works those kids.😟 That very intimate and with her kids in the bath.... 😳 She really needs to rein in the use of her kids to advertise. I'd recognise them in a instant. No content apart from very ads. With a dull and very forced filler snap in between ads. She has no life outside of her self absorbed Instagram bubble.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They live their lives watching their numbers go up and down. If they drop they quickly go and comment on every post they see to get noticed or do something funny/not funny to get them back up again. They are all consumer robots..all marching the same way wearing the same stuff sitting on the same la redoute rug sniffing their white company candles and drinking from their EB mugs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Is she deranged? They are borrowing and using a car. And she’s interested to see how the family will get on over Christmas in an Audi?! What the duck?
Martha has changed beyond all recognition.
View attachment 63673
Oh do duck off
I can imagine she’ll get on with her gifted loaned SUV just fine...I don’t know why Audi think this is a good way of advertising?!?! All those very ads paid off hey Martha!

• Wow
They live their lives watching their numbers go up and down. If they drop they quickly go and comment on every post they see to get noticed or do something funny/not funny to get them back up again. They are all consumer robots..all marching the same way wearing the same stuff sitting on the same la redoute rug sniffing their white company candles and drinking from their EB mugs :ROFLMAO:
I think I may have mentioned this somewhere before but I wonder if these very sad desperate little people have seen the Truman Show.... 🤔

Reactions: 5
She posted on stories the other day asking for recommendations for a robot dog for one of the kids “as there’s loads on Amazon” there aren’t - there is literally 2 main ones - she was just clearly on the insta beg to be sent one.

She is vile and so up herself. I used to really like her account in the old house but is now so dull and false.
I also think she reads this as I posted on another thread about using her platform for some good and encouraging people to vote and low and behold she does, never has done any meaningful posts like that before.
Instead of selling you soul Martha and flogging a “very”, “Argos” “Audi” lifestyle that you are constantly trying to “influence” your followers to buy as it lines your pocket why not do something noble at Christmas like help out with a homeless charity and give to others less fortunate instead of encouraging people try and keep up and buy tit they don’t need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why an earth have Audi given her that car?! Gone right off this woman now. Nothing about her is relatable.

Why an earth have Audi given her that car?! Gone right off this woman now. Nothing about her is relatable.
Obviously setting themselves low on their customer base!! I wouldn't buy one now that they given them away to these floggers to test for free! And if that’s what they’re doing then all the floggers will get them and they’ll be as common as muck!!

Reactions: 1
Four pictures of four sets of gifted pjs from next and only one picture was tagged appropriately, this is taking the piss!

I used to love Martha (and do still like her!), but I don’t follow her like I used to as EVERYTHING now is just AD AD AD 🙈 Surely they don’t need everything for those kids for free? 🤔

She asks the question “ what do you put in your Christmas Eve boxes “
Errr- items which I pay for myself 🤔
She knows EXACTLY what goes in bloody Christmas Eve boxes - her eldest is like 8/9/10 or something - this is just a blatant “companies send me free tit for the boxes so I don’t have to buy it”
We weren’t e born yesterday! She used to do a lot of “I’m drowning in DMs about my outfit” I bet there was not one DM about the latest grumpy VERY dress she was trying to flog

She knows EXACTLY what goes in bloody Christmas Eve boxes - her eldest is like 8/9/10 or something - this is just a blatant “companies send me free tit for the boxes so I don’t have to buy it”
We weren’t e born yesterday! She used to do a lot of “I’m drowning in DMs about my outfit” I bet there was not one DM about the latest frumpy VERY dress she was trying to flog

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.