Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meme under

as A dweller in their village I feel this may explain their accumulation of wealth .... their last 2 homes were ex council and they renovated them heavily. So now have equity not to mention she sold her soul to very and that must get you a big cash amount and royalties for every Time a tv ad is shown. Plus pimping the kids out. I mention the houses being ex council as I thought it was disingenuous to never mention this to her followers I assumed it was for privacy .... as we can see from her recent porch photos she wasn’t not showing the front for privacy reasons just to fake it till you make it. Her second property was bought from a family member at below market value too .... as with all these huns they only show what they want you to see. And by the way there is no way that girl ever catalogue shopped ... ever ... just collecting the cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly is she that thick - wouldn't you be really creeped out to be told that LOTS of strangers will miss see your children online - isn't that the whole point of her not posting anymore 🙄

Reactions: 14

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely disappointed at what I’ve read tonight. I honestly liked Martha and her family (still don’t dislike them!) but she’s shown herself to be just like many of the other influencers - not completely honest and genuine, unable to take any criticism (even when it’s not really criticism!), and childish and unpleasant in her responses. I don’t know why influencers feel the need to dig themselves such big holes... she’s made it so much worse for herself by acting like an overgrown 12 year old 🙈

• Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
A lot of trolling on here tonight. Funny as thought we were all being told to be kind? You know, post as who you actually are and be honest about it? Or is that another contradiction? Come on here, have a decent discussion about the points raised - angry husband, selling your children and putting their privacy at risk, flogging pointless shit to people who don’t need it, mental health and “influencer” correlation, ripping people off, passive aggression, lying and faking your life etc etc, except you can’t because we would wipe the floor. Bore off.

• Heart
  • Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Imagine being such a manchild that your wife has to come onto a gossip forum and do damage limitation. 🙄

Look at the timeline: he kicked off after the very first post speculating their new home is a rental.

• Haha

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
It’s boring. She has the parquet flooring everyone else has. A log burner and a Hague blue wall. Kids wearing joules. A smeg fridge. A sausage dog. It’s so cliche. Yawn yawn yawn.

Boredofads

Omg happyhazydays who are you? Your responses are amazing and your intellect blows her little strop right out the window. You make her look as ridiculous as she should
73C7E2AF-4AF8-4B2E-94B0-79E489972B1B.jpeg

Misty bananas

Neptune, Cotswolds Co - she’ll be “reaching out” or asking followers for recommendations for larger country style furnishings soon enough...
"Does anyone know any furniture companies that make really authentic country manor style furnishings??do you like them? Are they worth the investment? Please let me know in the comments!!! The struggle is real guys!!"

• Haha

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
“Lots of DMs about the safety of the playroom..”

It wasn’t DMs though was it, it was Tattle. As you don’t accept DMs 😂

• Haha

Aboveallelse

She's keeping her lips shut and being as polite as possible. Because well we know how it can end up for certain "priveleged trolling instamums" She's being cautious. Mod has a day job. Martha doesn't. It's her only income to fund that dreamy lifestyle.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Crazy how the people who are simply warning that maybe we need to respect their privacy/address are the ones being reported/warned and told to respect privacy ???

How does that work ???

Maybe touched a nerve somewhere !!!

Was just saying it's gone far from the I.G. posts into the realms of peoples personal obsessions.

I am sure this will be reported/removed as apparently the interaction on here is only excepted if you want to know where they live !!!
Do you know Martha? As a new member it’s strange you have come here just to tell people off. I haven’t done any searching on her house, but i actually think if people can highlight on here how easy it is to find it’s actually a good thing - hopefully it will make her notice how she is putting her kids so at risk with information she has put out. My kids have no digital footprint whatsoever, so this side of things just blows my mind with the constant over sharing of innocent children and putting them, their house, their school, even where they go riding their pony for goodness sake out for thousands of strangers to see just for the £££. It’s bizarre, and the last thing I would want to do as a mother - surely it goes against basic instincts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I actually think she is the worst. So sickly sweet but so fake - do you reckon her hubby has punched a hole in the wall tonight from anger of these discussions 🤣 gimpppp

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Boredofads

Martha has commented near the end of the competition post re the rental ..
Her response is absolutely vile - clearly has touched a nerve.
“That presumption is out of my control” omg is she for real! That response shows her true colours.

• Heart

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
she’d be mad to have a fifth. Five kids, a dog, pony, potential cat and a hamster. Fuck that. I’ve got twins and one dog and I don’t get time to do anything.

I thought the dungarees and hair wrap were to show that she’s country now 😂

• Haha

losingmymindagain

I would like her to address if it is rented or not , because I feel like it’s a bit dishonest , she has given the impression they’ve sold up and bought this amazing place With the playroom and the utility and the apple orchard and if that’s not the case it’s just a little bit shady in my opinion .

not that there’s anything wrong with renting. But obviously there’s a difference between that and buying .

A lot of people who follow her will see all of this loveliness and feel inadequate about their own lives, myself included . She really ought to be honest , influencers need to be more honest and act with more clarity but then I guess that wouldn’t be as effective / lucrative would it ...
Totally agree! A bit like how another big IG ‘influencer’ would have us all believe she bought her dreamy Ledbury home, when really it’s a rental. Absolutely nothing wrong with renting, but don’t try and sell us the dream and ‘look how well we’ve done for ourselves’ when it’s all a bit smoke and mirrors!

• Heart

Comfysofa

100%! Is there absolute proof it’s rented ? It seems a bit silly they would do this and not expect people to find out ? Why doesn’t she just mention it , so many comments gushing about how they can’t wait to see what she does with it , I find it all a little odd?
The same reason Hunters and Heels never declared they were renters. She used to live in a barn conversion in Cheshire (sounds fancy but it wasn’t a great area but she used to hang out in Knutsford a lot so people would assume she lived very near there) and when they moved to Herefordshire she even mentioned details about the people who had ‘bought it‘ and how she hoped they loved it as much as they had! Truth was it was rented and so is the place she moved to! No one cares, it is the pretence that is the problem!

• Wow

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
To reiterate, nobody is going to post her address.
But what we can do is comment on the following:
- the lack of transparency
- the fact that she didn’t give a shit about her privacy until someone disclosed that she rents , god forbid the mask slips
- the fact that “happily ever after” must essentially mean homeownership and selling your kids to the highest bidder
- lazy content
- swipe ups 😴
- “mrhappilyeverafter” foaming at the mouth looking anything but
- the fact that I’ve never seen anything as boring as Martha and a vegetable patch

• Haha