Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! That's a rude reply. As if the person asking has no idea, then they are going to assume she's calling them bitter.

Reactions: 2
A large part of the country are worrying about paying their mortgage or rent, having enough money to feed their kids or the health of the at risk but thank goodness the Huns have their premium Easter baskets! Can’t wait for the swipe ups!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I followed Martha ages ago but I unfollowed as I got bored of Very adverts and it was all a bit dull. Scrolling through Facebook this morning she popped up in an advert with the kids. She has really sold the kids out hasn't she 😳

The husband makes me cringe with how much he fancies himself but really such dull lives, old before their time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest giveaway ( flogging her children again) should be an Advert? Another massive freebie from another begger!!

The husband makes me cringe with how much he fancies himself but really such dull lives, old before their time
Oh god when he gets his skateboard out. 😬

Also ...he styles himself like my 19 year old brother. You’ve got 4 kids mate, the dream is over

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god when he gets his skateboard out. 😬

Also ...he styles himself like my 19 year old brother. You’ve got 4 kids mate, the dream is over
He’s embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve gone clean off her account. Loved the last house Kitchen . Now it’s just adverts with her kids! Stop fanning about styling for shots and get your 3 year old out of a nappy !

Reactions: 4
He’s embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve gone clean off her account. Loved the last house Kitchen . Now it’s just adverts with her kids! Stop fanning about styling for shots and get your 3 year old out of a nappy !
Yeah I noticed that too re her nappy!! 😂

her sparkle has gone

Actually sick of seeing her have a nappy round her ankles. If you cba to potty train, atleast do regular nappy changes. My daughter is the same age, and has been dry day and night since last August. All it took was 1 week in the summer holidays with no school runs to get in the way to nail it.

It’s boring. She has the parquet flooring everyone else has. A log burner and a Hague blue wall. Kids wearing joules. A smeg fridge. A sausage dog. It’s so cliche. Yawn yawn yawn.

Reactions: 14
The kids live in those spotty pyjamas she was gifted from next... pretty sure the 3 year old had the same pair on 3 days straight last week 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.