Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It was fuck you all, how dare you fucking say stuff about my family, how dare you fucking say I’m having a midlife crisis and some frothing at the mouth close ups to the camera with a middle finger thrown in before he said hi to us all personally over here 🙌🏼 Really mature and attractive 🤣 Go have a lie down, hun.
He's deleted his profile

Hello everyone Martha here 👋
I completely appreciate this is a gossip forum and I’ve come to accept with parts of my life on social media discussions are to be expected. However for the last four years I’ve worked hard to keep where my children live and go to school private. I would appreciate if those of you that use this site and live locally to us would respect that and not take it upon yourselves to disclose information I have chosen to keep private.
Thankyou Martha
If privacy is important to her why is she on SM with a public profile allowing strangers to follow her and strangers to like pictures and videos of her children and her home? It makes absoloutely no sense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Dunwoodyan

Whilst Martha should absolutely be doing more to safeguard her children and hide her address, there is no excuse to walk up to her door at 9.30pm on a Sunday night. That’s disgusting and the kind of behaviour that gives these threads a bad name.
I think you may have misunderstood how Google street view works.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello everyone Martha here 👋
I completely appreciate this is a gossip forum and I’ve come to accept with parts of my life on social media discussions are to be expected. However for the last four years I’ve worked hard to keep where my children live and go to school private. I would appreciate if those of you that use this site and live locally to us would respect that and not take it upon yourselves to disclose information I have chosen to keep private.
Thankyou Martha

Reactions: 17

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
ikea hun.

Less than 2 mins to search + as she wanted them small the kids one should be fine. Could paint them and tag f&B whilst using another brand.

• Haha

Boredofads

There is literally no point in Martha or her family coming in this forum.

the points discussed in here are valid. Nobody is nasty about her and her children.yes we might have a bit of a dig at Josh but he gives it back so he’s fair game.

we discuss shady influencer practice, disingenuous posts, misleading “audience” and general commentary on her posts that SHE shares.

She’s raking it in and while this is a “con” of being an insta hun, pretty sure it’s an easy pill to swallow given the many, many pros.

no amount of friends and family sent in here with one post accounts are going to stop the discussion. Sorry guys
They’ve gone as quickly as they arrived....I think josh must have had his tablet/phone confiscated, been sent to his room and told to think about his actions. Grounded for at least a week I bet.

• Haha

Sophie80

The more I scroll through Instagram the more I see that it Is crammed full of white women selling an impossible lifestyle.
Martha attempted to be all cool and casual to begin with but underneath she is just as greedy and sneaky as the rest of them.

These brands should take a long hard look at themselves.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
All of these influencers end up the same. To talk into a camera, to post daily images of your family life etc. They become too interested and aware of other people’s interest in them. That’s why I do not believe for one second when influencers say “ oh I never look at tattle”!! Of course they do !! They want to be looked at and admired. They see themselves as famous and therefore they become genuinely annoyed when someone who isn’t an influencer asks a simple question.
Well this thread has seen the most engagement she has had in a while 🤣

• Haha

Boredofads

It’s all gone very “Country Life” - I think she’s having an identity crisis. She’s desperate to be an cool and posh like ultimate girl gang with the ponies and country Manor House but she’s married to a tattooed tradie not a hedge fund manager. Nothing wrong with tattoos or being a self employed tradesman at all but it does all seem a little bit fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

roseharper

I disagree that she can't control people's perceptions. Why not just be upfront.. we are renting this gorgeous house. Job done. It's just disingenuous to pretend otherwise. She absolutely wanted to give the impression it was bought.

JessaP

I don’t think she has many friends and we now know why. It’s in for herself, I follow so many lovely accounts that big up other instrammers and their mates, suggest who is nice to follow - it’s all about her.

And this person jumping to her defence is family.
No. The worst of "humankind" are serial killers, murderers and rapists.

Setting up an account to troll an influencer is just a little pathetic.

• Haha
Totally jumping on the bandwagon - there's a few of them at it today

These people are pathetic, anyone who has called them out for this in the past have been labelled as trolls, but now you have a magazine editorial and celebs talking about it, of course they have a valid point.

These people are morally bankrupt, superficial etc etc do they not think people are not that thick and can see right through their bullshit.

I can't believe she posted that considering how much she has violated her children's privacy to line her own pockets

Unmumsy mum is another one , plus UGG, Mrs Meldrum, LJC , Suzy Verill - what a bunch of selfish idiots

• Heart

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
There is literally no point in Martha or her family coming in this forum.

the points discussed in here are valid. Nobody is nasty about her and her children.yes we might have a bit of a dig at Josh but he gives it back so he’s fair game.

we discuss shady influencer practice, disingenuous posts, misleading “audience” and general commentary on her posts that SHE shares.

She’s raking it in and while this is a “con” of being an insta hun, pretty sure it’s an easy pill to swallow given the many, many pros.

no amount of friends and family sent in here with one post accounts are going to stop the discussion. Sorry guys

• Heart

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
I wonder what the point of her sisters checking this thread is?

Do they give her a run down?

“they are taking the piss out of the gifted fathers day rum again”
“Current subject: Josh’s midlife crisis”
“May Day! Someone’s mentioned the rental!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

JessaP

Martha’s family are image obsessed. Remember the sister’s first post on Tattle? Something like, ‘Martha is beautiful. Her family is beautiful. And you are ugly.’

Can’t spell for shit, but looks pretty about the place. What dizzy heights to aspire to!
I guess that's why Martha can come to
this forum and politely make a request, without having an RVKLoves style meltdown, because her family will do it for her!

All of these influencers are image obsessed. I swear Meldrum's fall back insult was that all Tattlers' are ugly and fat. Even if we're all hideous beasts, it doesn't make exploiting your children any less immoral. Beauty is not equal to righteousness and it is not a get out of jail free card.

You know you've won the argument when people start calling you ugly and or stupid.

• Heart

xlxjxbx

Worked hard to protect the privacy of the children? Really?!

I follow people who don’t show their children’s faces or close ups of them, don’t use their names, don’t tag themselves places or post pictures where you can noticeably tell where they are. Obviously the easiest way to protect their privacy is to just not put them out there in the first place, but if you are going to, then things like that are protecting their privacy.

Putting a photo of your front door with the number visible as well as surroundings is not protecting their privacy! Not to mention everything else.

I already knew they lived in Silverstone, and I think that was from her mentioning that’s where her parents lived, and then the fact she’s mentioned they moved to the same village. So it’s not actual local people coming on here saying she lives in their village that’s outed that - it’s herself not being careful over what she’s shared.

Whilst I imagine most people on here want to find the house listing to just be nosey about how much it is, the layout etc. The reality is that if we are able to find it and know where they live, or where the kids go to school etc then if someone was a danger then look at how much information they would have - they could turn up at their school/house and know all about their pets, what their rooms look like, where they’ve been on holiday, what they wore the previous day etc. It actually makes me feel quite sick thinking about it!

• Heart

TheCountryMole

she lives an enviable life but all is not as it seems and I think she is just very good at displaying the bits that she wants you to believe. As someone else said the last house was bought from a family member for cheap and this one is being rented by them. They definitly dont own it and it hasnt been on the market for many yrs (I live in the village).

• Wow

Aboveallelse

That's probably because she got caught out trying to pass off the rental as their own purchased home, realising there are neighbours or villagers who can shed light on her deceptive ways must be nerve wracking! Too polished and bland, who knows what is lurking beneath the veneer of "I'm just a country living stable mum, who indulges in a drink every night" she's scared her bubble is about to burst.
Her insta home is fake
Her insta life is fake
Her insta Ads are fake.
Fake, fake, fake. She's worried she can't disguise it anymore.