Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at her highlights of Toby and her little girl and I was absolutely cringing at how she manhandles that dog. Labs are softies but at the end of the day it’s a dog, and can’t be trusted 100%. I dresd to think what’s going to happen when he nips her one day

I was looking at her highlights of Toby and her little girl and I was absolutely cringing at how she manhandles that dog. Labs are softies but at the end of the day it’s a dog, and can’t be trusted 100%. I dresd to think what’s going to happen when he nips her one day
He’s not a lab, he’s a German pointer (I think?) and she’s said before how nuts he is so Emily definitely shouldn’t be handling him like that. I have no idea what their nature is like but she’s still far too rough with him.

also ref the post above about her putting on weight- so? Not sure why that needs to be mentioned

Reactions: 1
She is so boring and an arse licker 😂 she really isn't a insta hun. Agree regarding weight no need to point out

Reactions: 3
He’s not a lab, he’s a German pointer (I think?) and she’s said before how nuts he is so Emily definitely shouldn’t be handling him like that. I have no idea what their nature is like but she’s still far too rough with him.

also ref the post above about her putting on weight- so? Not sure why that needs to be mentioned
Ohhh he’s gorgeous whatever he is, I just think its lovely Emily loves the dog but you have to be careful dont you!

Gonna be honest here I just watched the highlights and see nothing wrong? Emily is showing her best friend attention and Toby is a calm dog loving the tickles and cuddles.yea you can never be sure with dogs but unfair to say she manhandles him 🤷‍♀️

Gonna be honest here I just watched the highlights and see nothing wrong? Emily is showing her best friend attention and Toby is a calm dog loving the tickles and cuddles.yea you can never be sure with dogs but unfair to say she manhandles him 🤷‍♀️
Give it a couple of stories. You’ll soon understand.

Reactions: 1
Won’t be unfair to be saying that when he takes a chunk out of her face lol!

Ok so I didn’t realise there’s two highlights of them I just found highlight 1 and for a young baby I am quite shocked how she lets her pull on his ears etc. Highlight 2 is much calmer in comparison! He doesn’t look so big in highlight 2 in highlight 1 he is massive compared to her! I understand babies aren’t aware they’re doing anything wrong but my nearly 6 month old is starting to really become curios on my 14 year old staffie and likes to touch him etc and whenever she goes near his ears her hands are immediately removed. Yes I’ve had him nearly 15 years but I still could never be sure. I take back my previous comment 😂

Only interested as she started out as just another sw account. Interesting to see another swimming worlder who hasn’t managed to maintain!

It irritates the life out of me that she calls her little girl headstrong and a diva and knows her own mind blah blah blah like she's so unique.... sorry love, nope just an ordinary toddler! Everyone knows toddlers do what they like, and are stubborn so stop referring to her as a 'headstrong girl who march to the rhythm of their own drum' 😤

How.is she getting so many ads and gifted things at the minute? She only has 11l followers!

How.is she getting so many ads and gifted things at the minute? She only has 11l followers!
I honestly think that if Lil or Em etc get offered something that they don’t fancy, they toss it Caz’s way and sell her as an up and coming Mumfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.