Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute pleb this woman is! Our children move on from toys, no need to make such a massive song and dance about it! The best part was her saying you can have them but you can’t just stick them in a bag later down the line 🤣. Just give them to charity and be done with it. Can you imagine being Emily’s teacher and having To deal with her!

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad about what everyone said about the 1st December bags she used to make me feel so inferior that I didn’t do all this stuff an me and my child weren’t bereft when he went to nursery twice a week. Now I just think there’s way more to life etc but as a first time mum it used to make me feel so shite

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad about what everyone said about the 1st December bags she used to make me feel so inferior that I didn’t do all this stuff an me and my child weren’t bereft when he went to nursery twice a week. Now I just think there’s way more to life etc but as a first time mum it used to make me feel so shite
Don’t worry hun it’s not normal what she done with those bags. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who the hell buys a Christmas present for their child’s swimming teacher and a lad at uni. Honestly she stinks of desperation

Reactions: 5
Again I draw your attention to the husband who works away for months at a time to fund this ego boost 👀

Reactions: 3
Who the hell buys a Christmas present for their child’s swimming teacher and a lad at uni. Honestly she stinks of desperation
If she wants to get her a present get a box of chocolates or something.

What the hell is with the endless over sized jumpers and leggings?! Am I missing something here? Has this area of fashion bypassed me or what? Like of course I own hoodies and a few leggings but this is what I wear when I'm in the house all day doing nothing, not what I'm broadcasting to the public as cutting edge fashion. Loads of the insta huns are at it at the moment, they seem to think it's an absolute look, and it's just...not?? Every day aff link for an awful sweatshirt I would clean the house in not go to dinner/parents evening/anywhere in. Call me old fashioned but I'm a fan of jeans and a nice top.

Reactions: 5
Does she actually do anything other than swan around spending her husbands money? Whenever I look at her stories it’s just showing MORE clothes she’s bought- does she actually ever make any money, or just spends it?

Reactions: 4
What the hell is with the endless over sized jumpers and leggings?! Am I missing something here? Has this area of fashion bypassed me or what? Like of course I own hoodies and a few leggings but this is what I wear when I'm in the house all day doing nothing, not what I'm broadcasting to the public as cutting edge fashion. Loads of the insta huns are at it at the moment, they seem to think it's an absolute look, and it's just...not?? Every day aff link for an awful sweatshirt I would clean the house in not go to dinner/parents evening/anywhere in. Call me old fashioned but I'm a fan of jeans and a nice top.
I always think this!! Some of the stuff she is trying to sell on as high fashion I would be embarrassed to open the door to the take away driver wearing them🤣🤣 they all pretend like an oversized boring ugly grey sweater is like an amazing find for £50?? I honestly don't know when the fashion become looking like a shapeless boring grey/brown potato but its a no from me❌❌❌

She buys so many clothes and never goes anywhere or sees anyone except the old neighbour. Must be just for the aff links and then returned.

Reactions: 3
I bet Emily is a little bossy madam from her latest story...wonder where she gets that from!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.