Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice goes straight through you and it sounds so bloody fake. She is so far up her own arse too and desperate to live in the actual Cotswolds #northcotswoldsborder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now the gifted has started no sign of ad though 🙄🙄
Completely agree. Should be #ad

what winds me up about this account is how hard she tries to be one of the “big” accounts. thats something that happens natural or it doesn’t. Too much pushing to try and me an “influencer”.... also,she’s not cool. At all! Doesn’t matter how much she tries 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Completely agree. Should be #ad

what winds me up about this account is how hard she tries to be one of the “big” accounts. thats something that happens natural or it doesn’t. Too much pushing to try and me an “influencer”.... also,she’s not cool. At all! Doesn’t matter how much she tries 😂
Cringe defo not cool

Reactions: 1
Why is she dressed as a scarecrow for a Christmas giveaway??? Whatafuckingtwatt

Reactions: 1
Wondering how you could possibly require the use of a vlookup in a spread about Christmas presents 🤷🏻‍♀️🧐

Reactions: 2
The moustache. There’s no filter in the world to hide that. WHAT was she thinking? #skinfluencer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The moustache. There’s no filter in the world to hide that. WHAT was she thinking? #skinfluencer 🤣
I always thought am I seeing things when I’d look at her moustache! I’m so glad it wasn’t just my eyes 😂

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope with this woman asking for the reasons why people follow her so all her ‘new followers’ can ‘get to know her’ and then posting it. She is so self indulgent and obsessed with herself, it’s embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.