Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was absolutely NOTHING cool about the awful little dance she did by those street performers the other day. Literally definition of uncool, I was so embarrassed for her and I wasnā€™t even there šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s all just so cringe. Itā€™s all the found my tribe and love them hard bullshit I canā€™t stand.

Great you have found some friends Caroline, do you really need to post creepy pictures with them every day?! Youā€™re 30 odd, get a grip.

It suspect she has lived a sheltered childhood

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s very desperate to be as ā€œinsta famousā€ as her ā€œfriendsā€ Em and Lil isnā€™t she.

Reactions: 3
Very desperate! I wonder how welcoming she would be if someone wanted to join their "tribe" !? They come across as a group of birches to me šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Can I just say........What. A. Prick!!!
God I donā€™t think iā€™ve Ever seen someone on insta who thinks they are so goddamn cool but really are not!!!
Car crash.

Aahhh dear @Tykegirl I was at Pizzup šŸ¤­ šŸ˜… and I saw marriedand29. Looked like she was trying desperately to fit in and be funny. Screechy, loud and wooden AF. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah altho she reaked of ā€œIā€™m looking for anyone to validate me as an influencerā€

Her latest post is laughable! No HUN you donā€™t like them because of their content or their banter you like them because they are getting popular and youā€™re scared youā€™re gonna fizzle out and not be instafamous like you crave to be! Stop trying to be cool it really doesnā€™t suit you and it makes you look SO desperate! Get a grip, get of ā€œthe gram!ā€ And spend time with your husband and daughter! And get some real friends!

Reactions: 4
Notice how all of those people are well over 10k?! Ridiculously contradictory!! If the gram really was still a place to make friends and get advice then you would tag real life accounts not gram cream of the crop (n):rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her story the other day asking for spa recommendations.

Funny that seeing as her two ā€˜tribe friendsā€™ Emma and Lill both had a gifted spa stay in the last month.

Such a try hard

Another wannabe. I joined Instagram to get inspiration and ideas from other people. Not watch endless amount of ads and gifted stuff or desperation to be given free stuff. Do what everyone else has to do and pay for it your bloody self. Another one that I have unfollowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.