Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread (I think!) ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

How old is she? I know her name says sheโ€™s 29ish but I am wondering if she is a little older than that.

Reactions: 1
She really is awful! So self obsessed and just really strange!!! Canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s getting gifted stuff all the time nowโ€™ guess thatโ€™s what happens when youโ€™re completely up other instagrammers arses!!!!!

She has been to have her nails done and done a whole post about it. *snore*

To me her nails looks horrific and look like her two year old has spent her afternoon doing them for her!

These people are so desperate for content. Iโ€™m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 3
She has been to have her nails done and done a whole post about it. *snore*

To me her nails looks horrific and look like her two year old has spent her afternoon doing them for her!

These people are so desperate for content. Iโ€™m embarrassed for her.
No idea why sheโ€™s posted that photo. Her nails look awful & she has patchy fake tan. It makes me cringe how she thinks sheโ€™s edgy but her fashion sense is awful and her home is old fashioned.

I donโ€™t follow her or look at her page but have seen her name pop up from the usual insta bores but just went and looked at her nails as I thought surely they canโ€™t be that bad and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
WHAT THE duck ARE THOSE ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I donโ€™t follow her or look at her page but have seen her name pop up from the usual insta bores but just went and looked at her nails as I thought surely they canโ€™t be that bad and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
WHAT THE duck ARE THOSE ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Theyโ€™re the worst I have ever seen, I would be asking for my money back.

Also the way her tan is so patchy and you can tell she has filtered this photo to every inch of its life.

Desperate

No idea why sheโ€™s posted that photo. Her nails look awful & she has patchy fake tan. It makes me cringe how she thinks sheโ€™s edgy but her fashion sense is awful and her home is old fashioned.
Her homes old fashioned? I think her house looks lovely

I think she means more dated than old fashioned. It's not very instagrammable compared to all the other homes we see. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Her dancing in public is SO CRINGE but she actually thinks she's so cool.

Also I can't deal with her fake ghetto London accent but she's blatantly from a village with two posh parents. ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
Sheโ€™s the ultimate chav really! All her posts today begging for attention because itโ€™s her birthday! Seriously love! Youโ€™re 33 not 12!!! Mind you she doesnโ€™t act like a 33 year old. Iโ€™d be totally embarrassed if she was my wife, how he puts up with her I donโ€™t know! Thatโ€™s probably why he works away all the time. Heโ€™s got the right idea lol

If my nails looked like that I wouldnโ€™t even bother getting them painted, never mind posting them to Instagram! Surely the 109 โ€˜likesโ€™ were actually people laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely she has done them herself and just pretending she has been to the nail salon?

Latest post... blatant beg for an amazon fire kids tablet like all her influencer friends have recently been gifted ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.