Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there not a thread about this ‘cool gangsta wannabe??’
The incessant singing (warbling), the annoying voice, the cringe desperation to be ‘cool’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She is hideous.

She seems so entitled, she comes across as a nasty person.

The constant sucking up to lifethroughemseyes is gross

She is desperate for ads.

That zom zom clothing is a load of shite too

Reactions: 11
I think I am almost annoyed by the fact that she is massively entitled but tried to behave humbly whilst simultaneously flashing the massive country property her mum and dad live in, expensive baby items, expensive clothes etc etc. just another wannabe who is desperately trying to not work by exploiting money out of vulnerable stay at home mums to fund her lifestyle

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she is , don’t really watch her on insta but do think she’s very attractive
Don’t get me wrong she is not unattractive but I think she is punching a bit! He is a good looking guy and seems very tolerant of her bullshit OTT nature

Reactions: 3
When she had all that carry on about Emily (Rae) - absolutely necessary to add that :rolleyes: not being able to walk and she was taking her to private physios etc, before she even had the appointment the kid walked. And then it was all “Oh her joints are loose” - no babies just walk when they’re ready and you’re paying attention to them instead of making bargain basement t shirts and letting your dog parent for you

Reactions: 2
Her latest ‘mama’ jumpers are an exact copy of another well known accounts too. Just very poor quality.

She has a post on her stories about Trolls. Wonder if she has seen this thread?

Also yes she is basically jumping on the mama jumper bandwagon but hers look tit

I’m usually a stalker/reader on here but I had to sign up to comment on this woman’s post! Urghhh she is awful, she drives me absolutely mad! I find her desperation to be ‘cool’ absolutely embarrassing, she is a ‘plain Jane’ who clearly thinks very highly of herself.

Also no wonder her kid didn’t walk for ages, the videos where she finally did take a few steps she was basically scream shouting at her to do it, aggressive is too harsh a word, but although you could tell she was happy she was finally doing it, It felt hard to watch as she was so intense about it (n)

Reactions: 5
She is awful!! She is desperate to have as many followers as lifethroughemseyes and lilandlife! Did you see when the dog chewed her bag so she put scrounging posts for tibaandmarl to send her another..........,and they did!!

Reactions: 1
She is awful!! She is desperate to have as many followers as lifethroughemseyes and lilandlife! Did you see when the dog chewed her bag so she put scrounging posts for tibaandmarl to send her another..........,and they did!!
These businesses are just as bad!!! I get it, one free bag is probably cheaper than any ad-campaign they can run but really. The un-realistic materialistic world instagram is becoming is ruining the platform for me.

Reactions: 1
Oh I like her. Easy going, not annoying. Don't like the ADs though.

Emily didn't walk because I think is reads up too much stuff about what's good or not for babies. Emily didn't have a Walker or jumperoo, so her legs weren't getting strong enough to walk. That's why own opinion anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.