Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me laugh, because I can just imagine it. I bet she’s so entitled just like Caroline.

Reactions: 1
Honestly the woman is a moron. She talks so much shit. The teachers have time to refill bottles, they do it all the time at my child’s school. Also how much shit does she pack in Emily’s bag - they don’t even need a bag in infants! Just a bottle and book bag. Leave a change of clothes hanging on a bag on their peg at All times and thats it. She always has to complicate things.

Reactions: 4
Carowhine is creating a load of future mental health issues for Emily. She doesn’t seem to have any resilience to situations AT ALL and by Caroline making everything into such a big deal will be creating huge anxiety issues for her. So what if a boy saw her knickers, it’s hardly a big deal

Reactions: 7
This is so true! There is a Mum like her at my child’s school who makes everything a massive deal, always in to the teacher, everything has to be ‘just so’ and constantly me me me. I actually noticed the other day that there was a difference and she’s only 7, her behaviour away from her Mum was like she had this freedom. I get parents have worries and want to make their kids happy but you can put your own worries on to your child.

Reactions: 3
Child’s Farm products are on Tesco Clubcard offer, so no need to use Carowhines’s discount code!! Spread the word!

You can always rely on Cazza to share AF links for items she has returned or never actually owned .

And here Is a crazy idea - don’t indulge your child with their crap at stupid o’clock in the morning and then you wouldn’t be so tired. Emily seems to be a right little madam.

Reactions: 5
Today Carowhine is taking us through what she does all day! Buckle up guys, this is going to be a wild ride!

Reactions: 6
Can someone please tell her these aren't errands.... this is called meandering around you local town spending money on crap you haven't earnt yourself. Oh and going to the post box to return all that shite granny wear

Soooo her busy day is what us normal folk do every day usually around working an 8-10 hour shift at work. She really is laugh a minute isn’t she!!

Why does she put Emily in after school club? She’s a stay at home mum.

Why does she put Emily in after school club? She’s a stay at home mum.
She picked her up and took her I think so it might be a dance class or something by her saying “after school club” think she means a club that’s after school

Her talking stories are boring as fuck! How privileged does she sound when she was telling the story at the petrol station - oh I’m sorry carowhine let them just change their policy for you. She really comes across as everyone else is beneath her and the bro comment omg I cringed soooo much.
the barbie tshirt is horrendous not one person asked where it is from but instead of just letting people she’ll add a link - scummy twat!!

Reactions: 2
OMG yes the petrol station stories - you took goods without means to pay and expect them to let you dander out with some sort of resolution other than yes I’ll be back. Most people either leave their licence or if nothing on them a friend or family member comes - obviously she has no friends so that is not an option but I’m not surprised they were funny with her if that was the entitled attitude

I can’t believe Carowhine doesn’t have Apple Pay set up on her watch/phone. No way she’d have left those both at home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.