Marriedand29ish #2 They miss Ash, but happy to spend his cash, her mood swings give me whiplash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she is so pathetic- life has been hectic…..declutterring!! Her life is a joke! And I think my husband would be pretty fuming if I described him going to work as off on his jolly’s when she literally does duck all all day except clean the kitchen and obsess about her child!!!

Reactions: 3
Why she is so pathetic- life has been hectic…..declutterring!! Her life is a joke! And I think my husband would be pretty fuming if I described him going to work as off on his jolly’s when she literally does duck all all day except clean the kitchen and obsess about her child!!!
I thought the exact same, those “jolly’s” are paying for her luxury work-free life that she leads, including her cleaner even though she’s at home everyday!
Also the hairstyles that she does are a complete copy of another lady on instagram!

Reactions: 1