Married at First Sight UK - NEW series 7! (E4)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even KNOWWW it was coming this soon!! I cannot wait for this and I'll be here every day for it 🥳🥳🥳

My first time watching with Tattle 😁
My first time too, but I've heard about it courtesy of @noseybirdxo 😘 SOOO looking forward to it ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Fingers crossed E4 don’t have a meltdown this year. Remember that dreaded Thursday? Josh and that purple background still haunt me.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fingers crossed E4 don’t have a meltdown this year. Remember that dreaded Thursday? Josh and that purple background still haunt me.
It was the best of times and the worst of times (the best being that the tattle thread was pure gold)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The night that shall not be named
I didn't even KNOWWW it was coming this soon!! I cannot wait for this and I'll be here every day for it 🥳🥳🥳

My first time too, but I've heard about it courtesy of @noseybirdxo 😘 SOOO looking forward to it ♥
Glad to have you over here 🥰😘 Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m no stranger to the north east area and feisty Geordie lasses, but I still have nightmares that I’ve done something to upset Nikita 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Loved this thread last year. I’m boring and can’t stay up past 9 so I watched and read the thread the day after. Got to say sometimes the thread was the only reason I kept with it at some points 🤣

The reunion show for last year’s participants is on next Monday (29th)at 22:35 on E4 after the first show of this series!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I cannot wait for the new series!!! Mainly due to how bloody entertaining the MAFS threads were last time 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.