Married at First Sight UK - NEW series 7! (E4)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parking my arse. I can’t keep up with the thread once it starts but your comments end up usually being more entertaining than the show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t watch soaps and I felt so old watching love island, this is exactly what I need for back to school evenings once LO is in bed and I can relax and watch. I know I sound sad but I really can’t wait to have a routine of this for a couple of weeks. Let’s hope the drama is more like the MAFSA ones, though now it’s become widely known as being more dramatic you do wonder if it attracts people who just want to be famous iyswim.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Confirmed as being bank holiday monday!!! I’m gonna have to find a way to watch it when I’m in Rhodes in September 😂👀 good job mr nosey is on 6-2 that week too so can watch 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh to be complaining I’ve nearly choked on my tea because I’ve rushed to be ready for MAFS once more 🎉🎉.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.