Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julian

Reactions: 10

Curiouslycuriousstill

All my these celebs do these magazines and they have no sign of a bump on social media and a huge bump on the magazine shoot. It’s got to be a prosthetic

indigoipswich

No comment for a while, just thought I would say I’m actually really sad there’s only two (?) couples who are still together? Although I don’t know what you expect when you pick a load of fame hungry people.

I see Franky and Marilyse don’t follow each other on social media anymore. I followed Josh for a while and my god he’s so dull, I didn’t like Amy but she had a lucky escape. He acts like a fuckboy. Only genuine one from this season is Luke. He seems like a lovely lad, can’t stand Morag 😂

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
Is is just me that love Dan and Matt? I get how they’re a bit annoying but I really like them together. Hope they work out

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She’s making a big deal of the fact they weren’t trying! yeah right tayah who are you trying to kid, we all know you’re about 109 and needed a young man with high sperm count to fulfil your dream of being a mum when you’re actually ready to get your pension but still lying that you’re in your 20s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Aussie

VIP Member
Tayah and Adam are having a baby!
Of course they are!

Just looking at her announcement post. I swear in these magazine deals they use a belly prosthetic to make them look really pregnant. If you go back a month on her insta posts she is looking trim

Ha oh I didn’t realise there was a thread for this. I’ve not read back but my main takeaways were my ears couldn’t cope with any more of Morag’s shite and that Franky was a total creep 🤷🏻‍♀️

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She’s such an airhead! If you aren’t using protection then you’re trying for a baby! Hate these Z-listers trying to pretend they’re so lucky and amazing…it’s TMI and I don’t want to know about their sex life! 🤢🤢🤢
75A1DEA9-B5C5-49E0-9FB2-021A261A74D8.jpeg

Is she saying it wasn’t planned?! The audacity of these people 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick

Irena

I’m still agog that a two bit reality show appearance turns people in to celebrities 🙄

I see Matt and Dan were at a restaurant opening with Maz, who’s endorsing stuff as an ‘influencer ’ on Insta. It’s interesting to take a look at the calibre of agency they’ve signed up with and what kind of gigs they’re securing.

Luke’s given up his fire fighting shifts, but is back working at the care home apparently.

Reactions: 8

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Tayah trapped him finally !
She would've had a baby the first week they were 'married' if it was up to her. Didn't matter who it was with as long as she had a baby!

I give this relationship a max of 5 years...they'll probably have 2-3 kids in that time (if 'super fertile T & A' are lucky to have more!) then she will turn bunny boiler... I bet it

Reactions: 8