Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What tit have they got to chat about Chanita? Only negative I can think of is she puts her hubby down a bit?

Thomas seemed to know she was mad with him? How convenient April was poorly and missed the DP.

Hope she has reinforced underpants on tonight cuz Thomas is sure to rip her a new bumhole. Although Simp George will protect her. If April is fibbing then she deserves to be exposed for it.

I also like Thomas I don’t think he lies he wears his emotions for all to see. I hope Adrian will support him tonight, we need to see that.

Reactions: 10
What supposedly happened with Lara and Richie?
A quote from Lara regarding the Richie situation
"Richie and I had been intimate. I was talking about what I like or I don't like and he said that me discussing that was basically talking about me having sex with other people. He got mad and stormed out of the room, and basically ghosted me"

Sounds like his bedroom performance mirrored his rock career - Forgettable and over too soon.
Poor guy can't catch a break :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who doesn't love Zoe? I get that most vegans are a pain in the arse (Jenna being no exception) but she seems borderline obsessed with it. Just cook separate dinners and stfu. She says Jenna won't compromise but how exactly does a vegan do that? Eat one stick of pepperami a week? 😂🥴
This 🙌🏽 Cannot bloody stand Zoe. How can anyone not know what a vegan is in this day and age! “She can’t have eggs” oh bore off. She is trying to hard to be a ‘lad’. She mentions the vegan thing more than Jenna does, it’s grating on me so cannot imagine how Jenna feels having to live with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think i'm on my own thinking Richie isn't that bad? I mean it's not great he's been single for a hundred years but if he was touring / on the road for most of his 20s 30s I kind of get it. Plus being a musician I'm not surprised he's soppy and over emotional. A typical creative type maybe?

Lara js a cool girl but she clearly doesn't fancy him whatsoever and it's painful watching her wincing around him.

Jess is vile and has an ugly personality and is definitely punching with Pjay,

Zoe and Jenna are both annoying me.

Thomas has a weird spray on hair style? Is it a transplant? I love his partner can't remember his name.

April can get in the bin. I can't stop staring at George's ears???

Danuka and Whitney. Both fake. Whitney is clearly a plant/actress surely. Did she even apply to go on the right show?? How much is she getting paid for this.

Reactions: 15
Evening folks, I've only just finished reading this thread 🤣 can't keep up with you lot!

Soooo, is tonight the night Kasia finally starts dry humping Kwame's leg while his gonads retract & turn into a pair of ovaries do we think? Somebody send her an Ann Summers voucher FFS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Evening all.
I think i'm on my own thinking Richie isn't that bad? I mean it's not great he's been single for a hundred years but if he was touring / on the road for most of his 20s 30s I kind of get it. Plus being a musician I'm not surprised he's soppy and over emotional. A typical creative type maybe?

Lara js a cool girl but she clearly doesn't fancy him whatsoever and it's painful watching her wincing around him.
You certainly are!
I don’t think Lara is cool at all. She’s giving dopey Richie horribly mixed signals. I agree that she doesn’t fancy him at all - in which case what the duck was she thinking letting him shag her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Evening all.
You certainly are!
I don’t think Lara is cool at all. She’s giving dopey Richie horribly mixed signals. I agree that she doesn’t fancy him at all - in which case what the duck was she thinking letting him shag her?
EXACTLY! i liked lara but that was a terrible decision especially when she’d already commented on how into the whole thing richie was. was she expecting him to suddenly become less interested post shag?! she was so clued up in the interviews previously that the decision makes no sense.

richie is harmless imo and probably would have thrived with a girl more on his level.

April can get in the bin. I can't stop staring at George's ears???
george has got full on cauliflower ears - gonna guess he played rugby for quite a bit. i can’t stop staring at them either though 🤣

agree that adrian is the best/most likeable one in there rn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And as for the vegan thing. You can't/shouldn't expect anyone to automatically agree with your principles just because you're in a relationship - it's a very personal thing, much like religion. Most of us were brought up as meat eaters and it's not easy to change life-time habits overnight. I haven't eaten meat for decades but my partner still does. I live in hope some day he'll change but I'd never pressure him into it, the decision must be his or it means nothing and certainly most probably won't be a permanent change. When he asked why I didn't eat meat I explained to him why and left it at that. Preaching and pressurising does nothing but make people dig their heels in even further.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As two thirds of the “expert” panel are international I don’t think they appreciate how awkward and emotionally stunted most British people are.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right, I'm half way through last nights as I opted for bake off yesterday. I'm reading the thread insync but I just have to say:

Jess is one of those girls that thinks she looks like her filtered insta pictures, but she does not have the body for that forever 21 dress and she does not have the face for those over exaggerated facial expressions.

Lara and George all the way

Adrian is lovely and his cock blocking gal pal is probably why he's single

Richie is throwing up red flags all over the shop

Kaisa, what are you doing, I love the confidence but that outfit is only for music videos or s&m dungeons.

Zoe I love you marry me, I'm veggie but I'll cook you steak every night

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i am trying to download a VPN to my ipad so i can watch from Greece (it’s 11pm here lol we only got here 2 hours ago) but it is being sooooo slow hahah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.