Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is sooooooo boring zoe. You eat meat GET THE duck OVER IT!!! Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
OH HERE WE GO!!! I never want to hear anything about being vegan again 😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 14
Ugh Jenna. Stupid cow. Maybe she should meet Zoe halfway and compromise by eating a bacon sandwich once a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jenna sometimes gets a really unhinged look on her face at times

Reactions: 18
I dont get why the food is such a big thing?? Just cook seperate meals? Or just do same dishes but cook meat in a seperate pan?

Reactions: 22
Do you know that thing they say about vegans is that they never let you forget they are a vegan? It’s literally SO TRUE

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What did Jenna actually say?! I don’t get what she was banging on about

Reactions: 1
Zoe crying because she seeing her bacon sarnies, rare steaks and Haribos depart her life forever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does Jenna have to try and make being a vegan sound like so much more/make it all mysterious? “The way I live my life”

Reactions: 19
I know I am behind but Jess' outfit (if you can call it that) 🤢🥺 🙏 sending my thoughts and prayers as it's dead shite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.