Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that girl in the red dress a vegan? I can't remember which one it was

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who told sweaty fanny jess her hair looks good like that. She looks a right twit.

Hope she pulls that dress on something so she gets ladders all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure why they’ve done that ffs? That’s got to be part of the show 🥴 now we are watching the fall out to something we have no context of 🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel like they were all out on the sesh and it kicked off 🤣
Yeah this feels really heavily producer lead as opposed to natural.

Reactions: 16
Here’s the big question Tattlers, who would you rather be dressed like tonight - Jess or Kasia? Jumping in the bin instead is not an answer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I love zoe, I do.
But why is she so obsessed with Jenna being a vegan and bringing it up? 😂😂😂 get over it.
I’m a veggie, it’s come up a handful of times since we’ve been together (7 years)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.