Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking about how erotic a huge pink blancmange would be, and then her arse split!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I admire Lara tbh. She’s voiced that it’s not working but she’s really trying hard to see if it can work. I would have run away ages ago with that cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha kasia getting desperate now. If it was a man asking to get naked on yes day. It been seen In a very different way

Reactions: 18
I’M SCREAMING

Thinking she’s sexy whilst looking like a Richmond sausage dancing around the kitchen and then her booty popping out 😂 it’s giving slutty Mr Blobby

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Kaisha you have proven me wrong. You showing yer hole there was way funnier than you breaking the 4th wall at your wedding night 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My theory is that Kwame has a tiny dick so he’s waiting for Kasia to fall in love with him so that when they eventually duck and she realises it’s tiny, she’ll be less likely to leave him.
That, and he doesn’t fancy her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm feeling second hand embarrassment with Kaisha's mission to get laid 😳

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.