Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was cringing with Pjay and Jess omg. Very awks. He is trying to say eye contact means she’s interested. I feel sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm all for wearing whatever you want/being comfortable in etc but I am actually do fed up looking at jess's tits!!! Like we get it you have a pair, out them away for one day at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kasha’s pursuit of sex with a man who doesn’t want to have sex with her is gross af. Imagine the roles reversed.
I can’t remember the roles being reversed, but I do remember Dom trying to force an extremely uncomfortable Jack into period sex.
It’s only funny because Kwame is so blatantly full of tit and just here for the holiday.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely duck doing burpees, not sure I like zoe any more. Would rather have seen jenna make zoe vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg karaoke for two… what hell looks like

What is Thomas’ spikey hair about hahahaha

I’d be fuming if someone made me do burpees too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw I do love Pjay a little. He obv likes Jess a lot (for reasons unknown) and he is quite sweet. He’s also completely my type soo maybe I need to get my tits our and purchase some fake ponytails and big lips and I’ll be able to get him too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lads am I blind drunk or does the report button not work anymore?? 😂😂😂😂 I’m tryna report another thread to lock it and my report button is gone!?! Please tell me I’m not just pissed hahaha

Reactions: 1
Yes week is just bring out your inner bully week isn’t it?

That said quite a few of them have an outer bully too….looking at you Jess

Reactions: 8
I can’t remember the roles being reversed, but I do remember Dom trying to force an extremely uncomfortable Jack into period sex.
It’s only funny because Kwame is so blatantly full of tit and just here for the holiday.
Was that a previous series? Last year and this year are the only ones I’ve watched.

Jenna posts photos of dog poo on local Facebook groups and phones 101 when a dog is barking pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.