Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a huge fear of flying. If someone made me get into a plane and jump for yes week I’d actually be really upset. I think it’s a step too far

Reactions: 38
Jordan needs to get rid of the naf Pauly D hairstyle
omg i’ve spent weeks trying to think who his hair reminds me of and you nailed it 🤣🤣🤣

honestly, never a good look on someone with such a high forehead either sorry jordan.

Reactions: 9
April wants to show George her wild side? AFTER she tongued a random in a hot tub on their honeymoon? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s actually really mean spirited to put someone through their worst fear for kicks

Reactions: 36
If Kwame wasn't interested when Kasia was nearly falling out of her top on the honeymoon he isn't going to change when he has to do what he's told.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate heights too. No bleeping way I'd do any of this shite.

Reactions: 14
I’ve had to pause the tv because my father in law has rung regarding helping us move to London next week, let’s hope he doesn’t take long 😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is April in charge of yes week? George has been saying yes to her, since they took their vows

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but that's not ok. April knows he's scared of heights.

If my fellar took me to play with spiders I'd tell him to go duck himself. Well done George for doing it. That would be scary for someone not afraid of heights.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.