Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about? They haven’t had sex because he doesn’t want her. Simple as, boss witch

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is Thomas acting so high and mighty haha. ‘I’m leaving the conversation’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s proper high school tit this. Proper embarrassing he said she said for adults

Reactions: 20
George’s crazy eyes are freaking me out and in a terrified psycho way

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does George have the constant expression on his face as though he's just been told the world is going to end in the next five mins? Strange man...

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Captain curtains is about to get it in the neck now if he starts asking too many questions 🤣

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell. George is 40 years old and running around like a 12 year old girl in the playground. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Kwame said “ I’ve had sex before with girls that I’ve been seening for a short time and it’s made me realise that I’ve dived in too quickly before, and I do need more and the repcrussions of having sex too much has been messy. So I want to learn and take it slow”. Nobody would bat an eyelid. That’s how he should’ve worded it.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.