Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this show because it’s so edited you don’t get context I feel like they’ve all had a sesh in the apartments and bitching has happened! They barely see eachother as couples they only see eachother at the dinner parties so they must be sneaking in eachothers rooms etc.
can’t stand April and now I can’t stand Zoe god they are all so unlikeable this year 😞

Reactions: 24
Why didn’t Thomas talk to Chanita when it was just those couples there at the beginning if he wanted a one on one chat and to put it to bed? So they could all have some alcohol and make better tele I know but still annoying!

Reactions: 27
Can’t believe kasia is someone’s mom. Lmao

Awww Lara is so cute, I love her little sparkly dress

EWWW richie going in for a lips kiss.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.