Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thomas is exhausting. Adrian is absolutely right, he wants an apology for something when he's done what he wants an apology for but far worse.

Thomas will never be happy. He is absolutely impossible. Can't be doing with people like that. Complete energy vacuums.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The problem with Thomas and Adrian is they both have a point but they just fling insults at each other instead of putting the point across. Great TV but not sensing any love there. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Thomas tries to hard with the one liners sometimes.

Sorry about the tit recap, I've had a tit day and cba *pours vodka*

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet these don’t even know what gaslighting means it’s just a word to them to look smart

Reactions: 15
anyone else craving the scandlelousness of Ines and the hell hound that was Olivia? duck I hated her, but she was TV gold

Reactions: 24
First time watching the show live so I can actually comment and not have to wait until the next day to read the thread. Turns out I can’t keep up with you lot anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time watching the show live so I can actually comment and not have to wait until the next day to read the thread. Turns out I can’t keep up with you lot anyway 😂
I didn’t think I’d be able to either but I think it’s the wine🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The problem with Thomas and Adrian is they both have a point but they just fling insults at each other instead of putting the point across. Great TV but not sensing any love there. 😂
exactly 🤣

i feel like adrian sometimes tries to make a point but you can see the moment when his will to live just completely exits his body.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.