Married at First Sight UK #9 Bradley Namaste away from me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark talking about “what he’s ordered” is giving flashbacks to morag. It’s not a McDonald’s drive thru-hun

Also; if the shirt was that important maybe check it’s the right one before the wedding day? Silly head

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If I had a son and he was acting like that... shut your mouth before I leave you in the supermarket at age 21 (idk how old he is)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An absolute man-baby, it's pathetic, there's nothing endearing about this tit biscuit whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven’t seen such GCSE level acting since we used to watch the last 5 minutes of hollyoaks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Raging about his own outfit and will be raging about Sean's as no doubt he'll wear black!! Drama queen.

Reactions: 9
duck the duck off then if you don’t want to get married.

is it at all obvious that I’m hormonal and angry tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.