Married at First Sight UK #9 Bradley Namaste away from me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I’d rather Tasha was my mate over Erica. She’s such a smug twit and knows exactly what she’s doing with her constant digs. Soz

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Interesting to see on Ericas tik tok, (not a spoiler don’t worry) that the food at the dinner parties is freezing so they all have to eat beforehand. Why not just feed them there and then 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tasha fuming that “she’s been here five minutes Erica” is doing the speech :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Erica is clearly winding Tasha up. I love that. Fully paid up member of the tit stirrers club here!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Interesting to see on Ericas tik tok, (not a spoiler don’t worry) that the food at the dinner parties is freezing so they all have to eat beforehand. Why not just feed them there and then 🤣
That explains why they never eat then I guess

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion but I’d rather Tasha was my mate over Erica. She’s such a smug twit and knows exactly what she’s doing with her constant digs. Soz
I’m starting to think the same actually
up until now Tasha has got on with everybody
seems the new girl is just smug and trying to get a reaction

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Nathanial is so right, Ella doesn’t talk about anything else other than herself and her looks. There’s nothing else to her.

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.