Married at First Sight UK #9 Bradley Namaste away from me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't be surprised if Tasha ran up and drop kicked Adrienne... "duck OFF woman!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Am I warming to Mark?

Is anyone here trained in interventions? Who do I speak to to request one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Laura has just come from an am dram production of Hercules.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really don't like Adrienne. I just don't. Alot of us felt this way about Tasha and she's proven us right.

Reactions: 12
Marks voice keeps turning to a Chinese twang. Has anyone else noticed? He reminds me of some sort of little Britain sketch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paul’s mum needs to put Tasha in her place because who does she think she is. I can’t imagine she’ll be a good fit for his family.

Reactions: 17
Am I warming to Mark?

Is anyone here trained in interventions? Who do I speak to to request one?
I think I’ve caught it as well. It may only be temporary - I think we’ve been lulled into a false sense of security by the smiling and lack of whining.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.