Married at First Sight UK #9 Bradley Namaste away from me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First new groom has lovely skin but come on, not being able to swing a hoover round a one bed flat?
Second new groom seems genuine! Cute, down to earth…
so basically the diva will hate him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I deliberately switched on 5 minutes late and still managed to catch the sob story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Mark doesn't want sean he can be my best friend, he seems so nice! Mark reminds me of thomas last year 100% going to be very bitchy

Reactions: 12
Why do these experts continue to pair people up where one partner is expected to ‘support/nurture/give confidence’ to someone?? It’s an unfair amount of pressure to put on someone who deserves a supportive and balanced relationship too!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
For anyone who hasn’t seen the LOCK IT IN videos on TikTok, please enjoy this playlist. It’s incredible 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.