Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were.

All spoilers behind a spoiler tag please!

---

Mod edit remember to link to the new thread, report to get the old thread and create the thread title with the right title and the right number. If you need to contact a mod hit report, chatting about it here no one will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ngl I’d love to be on holiday and see mafs being filmed. Me in the background with my gut out in a lilo.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did all the new GeorgeS fans get a bit flustered by him angrily cursing in French in that preview?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ffffs she won't give up, she knows he doesn't fancy her.

Just slip a finger or 2 in, she's gagging

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you @pommobear 😘
Re cap:
Brad is a twunt, there's a queue to punch him.
Georges isn't as much of a twunt as 1st though, his poop shoot has a queue.
Ella doesn't own a full jumper.
Peggy definitely isn't for pegging.
Jack Grealish is quite cute.
Roots need doing
(I can't MAFS, post and finish my report for work)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you Pommobear for the new thread. And thank you all for liking my suggestion. First thread title💃 lol.
Why is channel 4 being sneaky putting this on until 10.05. Do I miss the first 5 mins of BB for these two🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can’t imagine your life without him? I’ve had milk in the fridge longer than your relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why is Bianca so different from his usual type? What even is JJ's specific type, a bird with three tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m feeling less sorry for Bianca as their conversation goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.