Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

budley

Once again, please ask first before posting pictures of my husband.
X
also, I have a question. I've finished the wine bottle and I know it's time for bed however I have a dilemma. I'm cat sitting for my daughter (which is why I have tomorrow off and have had all the wine) it's gone mental. I don't know anything about cats, is this normal? Do they get zoomies like dogs do?
I've got a whole weekend of this...
Yes, they do zoomies. But I feel your is question is really “should I open another bottle of wine?” The answer is yes, cats get embarrassed if you watch them zoom, if he thinks you won’t remember it he will be much happier. I’m a vet by the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

amp63

I'm just thinking. Do we think Ella's going to give us another speech and tell the newbies she's trans. I dont think I could sit through that GCSE drama masterclass again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Fucking JJ is punching with Bianca. he's turning his noes up at her.

Doesnt look enough like his imaginary VS model. Guys a walking ick. Even in his edited insta pics he looks like an odd little boy playing dress up with his nans purses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Somebody lied to JJ several times and told him that he was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful and he's nothing like that. He's nothing of the sort.

I hope someone gets the reference 😂 but seriously, who lied to this man with the face like a piece of cooked gammon? 🍖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
It's on the radio news headlines in the morning about Brad. Not a show I've seen.
I haven't spoilt a show. He is probably in it for week It's outside of the show it's announced.

It may even be long finished. I've heard it's weeks ahead the filming.

It's announced online in newspapers too.
So because you've seen it and heard it you assume everyone else has ?

Just don't post spoilers before they are shown on the show. It's not difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 33